Wave Maker: Tunze Nano Wavebox & Tunze 6055 with Photocell
Monitor 1: American Marine Pinpoint pH monitor
Monitor 2: American Marine Pinpoint Temperature monitor

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
Wow a cute looking Prata... the smallest I've ever seen... can show us how it looks like under daylight? :bow:

Yup... indeed the smallest I ever seen too. will try to take a pix tonight when the MH is on .... Its slightly lesser than a 5 cents coin when close up.... Can't really see whether its a prata when close, but when open up.. ta...tah... MINI PRATA :evil:

Purple tip?

NOPE.. orange strip with light green centre :D

so small. only 20c size. where u got it? and how much?

Think I got the smallest prata ever. I got 2 small prata of abt 1and half inch diameter prata. thought there are small and cute untill I came across this fellow :P I got it from a friend with a small token lah. Not nice to reveal the amt :paiseh:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member

That's cute... Prata mini...

Thinking of my injured prata again... hahaa

LOL.... Bro, now I got 7 pratas in my tanks liao... including the mini me prata :P IIMO, they look great when open up, but sad to see them not opening up and stress up when close.... For me, I too got a injured prata to nurse. Its been almost 2 months but slow recovery too :( Its a red gem somemore :cry:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member
bro ... can PM me the price a prata like ur mini size ? btw rmbr the plate i bought from u ? just post a pic of it ! its very happy !

Wow... went to take a look at ur thread of the mini plate. glad its doing great and happy in ur tank..... :D

I might be selling off some of my orange monti and purplr rim monti to make more space for my tank. :) if anyone wants them, can pm me :look:

• SRC Member
Prata king :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

No No No.... please.... They are reefers here who got tratas from 10-20 pieces in their collection and all are gems somemore :bow: My pratas are those coommon type.... Somemore u the pot calling the kettle black.... How many pratas u've got in ur tank ? :fear:

• SRC Member

No No No.... please.... They are reefers here who got tratas from 10-20 pieces in their collection and all are gems somemore :bow: My pratas are those coommon type.... Somemore u the pot calling the kettle black.... How many pratas u've got in ur tank ? :fear:

Aiya.. just name both of you prata King & Queen lor :P:D:P

sounds good!!!

Main Tank: 5 x 1 x 1

Return from overflow: Eheim compact+ 5000

Lighting: 2x 54W T5

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1350

Chiller: Arctica 1/10

Wave Maker: Tunze Nano Wavebox & Tunze 6055 with Photocell
Monitor 1: American Marine Pinpoint pH monitor
Monitor 2: American Marine Pinpoint Temperature monitor

• SRC Member
very pretty fishes. they look really big from the pics. seldom see anthais that are that big in LFS

T95 recently got some of this jumbo anthias. Think they left abt 3 pieces, but slightly smaller size, big ones all sold liao :)