My first 4x2x2.5 marine tank

fishtalk1517

• SRC Member

The bubble is extremely unique in shape lor... can't wait to see it fully bloomed :lol:

Indeed unique in shape till I scratch my when searching for a space :blink: Y shape quite hard to place it :look:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed unique in shape till I scratch my when searching for a space :blink: Y shape quite hard to place it :look:

I have just the spot in my tank :lol::lol::lol: If necessary, don't be shy to use epoxy... a fallen bubble can damage itself and also those beneath it :(:(:(

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

I have just the spot in my tank :lol::lol::lol: If necessary, don't be shy to use epoxy... a fallen bubble can damage itself and also those beneath it :(:(:(

Bro u might have to shift out some of ur gems to my tanks if u were to put the Y-shape bubble in ur tank ah :P

Frankly speaking, i had a lot of hard time trying to put this bubble during the time when I still have the maroon clown :angry: The M.C will bull dozer the bubble till it drops out to the sand bed and crashing head on to the prata :evil::angry: No choice, in the end the M.C got to make way n out he was send to other fish tank HOMES :sick:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member

happen to dig thru my com and found this pics :bow::bow::bow:

If not wrong, it belongs to cookiemonster. When can ever find this type of GEMS :evil::evil: Can day dreamzzzz only :angel:

post-34-1150866116.jpg

Firstly you need to have a special CLAM TANK (view from the top)... wow... really really impressive... the tank must be extremely low in nutrient as that amount of clams can beat any Denitrator our there... easily :lol::lol::lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member
Trying to match his collection, eh bro?  :eyebrow:

:look: Can't see myself at that level ah.... too far for me to be there with all that beauties :eyeblur:

Bro Jervis, I agreed tat to keep clams, best to view them from top down, tat's the only way to see the real beauty :yeah: I have kept some of some old bird pics which I always drop my jaws when viewing them. Here's one from cookiemonster's tank. :bow::bow: The pics really set my mouth drooling. As u can see, the tank mostly dominated by clams :yeah:

Its another inspiration tank to chase :D

post-34-1150901259.jpg

Wow... it is quite overwhelmingly colourful... I'm sure you can reach to that level bro... keep it up... we will all reach there :lol: I notice Singaporean reefers are quite well known in the world btw... I've posted in some US sites and they all visited SRC before and they always say good things about how beautiful the tank setups in Sg are... :):):)

• SRC Member
Wow... it is quite overwhelmingly colourful... I'm sure you can reach to that level bro... keep it up... we will all reach there :lol: I notice Singaporean reefers are quite well known in the world btw... I've posted in some US sites and they all visited SRC before and they always say good things about how beautiful the tank setups in Sg are... :):):)

Well, bro...... ur tank also a great inspiration for many reefers here :lol: But they got to save save $$$$ thou. Envy u with DEEP POCKETS :bow: forr all the equipments :eyebrow:

Think SRC also attracts many ppl from Asia and U.S etc. Its all because everyone contributes their part to make this forum an interesting, vibrant tank threads and updates of all marine matters :yeah: Wahahaha.... :lol:

• SRC Member
bro, can tell u are real clam lover and nice collection you have there :yeah:

If you spot any like those colorful one. remember to pm me :lol: I'm also hunting :yeah:

hahaha..... :lol: sure... Right now, I'm considering a colourful ! ft squamosa :yeah:

• SRC Member
very very lovely mushies..

now i might just wanna go get some for myself. haha

Ya they r lovely... Mine multiply alot. From original 3 pcs on a clam shell, sprout to 9 pcs now :yeah: Got multi color somemore. Worth the buy

• SRC Member

Bro Sean... then I will come over your house with busket instead LOL :yeah:

You seems to be more active recently... looking forward to see your inspiration clams dominated tank :wub: