My first 4x2x2.5 marine tank

fishtalk1517

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That baby Maxima looks like an offspring of your pair of clams... the golden one being the Big Mama!!! :)

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member
That baby Maxima looks like an offspring of your pair of clams... the golden one being the Big Mama!!! :)

:P:D:lol: even from a pic , u could come up with a story ah :upsidedown:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

Nemo + Frogspawn??? Emm... fishes are so unpredictable nowadays... mine play with Zoos!!! Totally bizzarre...

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

At one point... during my Nano days... by tiny BT also hide inside my Toadstool... and that is really odd!!! The TBT is still with me... but no more Toadstool for it :(

• SRC Member
Nemo + Frogspawn??? Emm... fishes are so unpredictable nowadays... mine play with Zoos!!! Totally bizzarre...

Totally agreed with u.... Nemos are jus odd fellow. <_< They adopt jus any house besides Anemone :pinch: My Maroon clown adopts the squamosa as his hse :blink: So trying to see whether this fellow adopts either the frogsprawn or hammer or torch?

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member
Mine use my green bubble as host....Damn angry as my green bubble dun open as big as b4 liao bec of tis..They keep on rubbing it lah..... :angry:

Sigh.... sigh,... sigh.... after rubbing my squamosa, my maroon went over to my red Brain, start rubbing it till the brain went FLAT :evil: for tat, I decided that enough is enough, and got him out of my tank and sold him liao :ph34r: No more worries :angel:

• SRC Member
Speechless :lol:

Thanks Simon, think I could do better.the tank abit messy la. thinking of doing some scaping for the corals and see perhaps to add a few more clams :P Jus love the coloration of it. besides that, I'm now also crazy over hammer,torch or frogsprawn. They really dances with the waves when open up :lol:

• SRC Member

You greedy man. Tank so full oj jems liao still want to get some more. You can always decorate them in my tank :lol::lol: What I think you might need next is just to clear the yellowish tint from the water or maybe its your bulb.

• SRC Member
You greedy man. Tank so full oj jems liao still want to get some more. You can always decorate them in my tank :lol::lol: What I think you might need next is just to clear the yellowish tint from the water or maybe its your bulb.

sigh.... also can't figure why the water yellow color. Thought of using carbon to absorb the yellowish tint. :( Jus a few days ago water change of 20 %, yet still the tint is there :ph34r:

Ur tank also full of GEMS too :yeah: Hummmm thinking when I rescape my tank, maybe can drop by ur place to grab some of it :yeah::yeah:

Bro you not using activated carbon now? Emm... what's that plate looking coral on the right? The almost white one in your photo :)

• SRC Member
Bro you not using activated carbon now? Emm... what's that plate looking coral on the right? The almost white one in your photo :)

Bro u mean this? Its a pearl bubble..... Brownish in color, but white when reflect in the pic :pinch: By the way, I did not use any carbon at all :( or has ever use it before

post-34-1149863066.jpg