My first 4x2x2.5 marine tank

fishtalk1517

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

I think the price is reasonable for all, unless I ganna choked with the ususaly price i buy that u jus quoted :lol: Normally if u buy many piece at one go, can be even cheaper then :upsidedown:

By the way, happen to stumble upon my R.I.P roti prata. How I really miss HER :pinch:

I remember this Prata. This was before you got your tank. If i'm not mistaken that pic was while it was in my tank tryin to recover, If it had survived . Sure to be :shock::shock: Damm nice.

• SRC Member
HOHOHO! r u tellin me tt is the latest of all d latest collection u got now wait till Bro Prata Lover n Bro Lum sees this n bet tt their jaw is gonna drop... :lol::cry2::shock::ooh:

i wan it :cry2::cry2::cry2: u r definitely starting.

Ya lor.. bro storm, i already jaw drop liao :blink: ... oh my god...SO Yummy yummy cherry prata there.. :yeah::yeah:

• SRC Member
drop they will i bet my bottom dollars :lol::lol::lol: good u know wat 2 do with it rite so do ur counting wen 2 stop n wen to start again. :P

never tt i saw this colour bfor n definitely something tt worth 2 call MY PRATA :eyebrow::yeah::lol::D

LOL... Guess can only do the stopping when credit crad are cancelled and bank acc empty :lol: Man... this is so addictive and uncontrolable :fear:

I want~!

Kenneth.... Ok come my hse, I will give my cherry cherry from the fridge :P

I remember this Prata. This was before you got your tank. If i'm not mistaken that pic was while it was in my tank tryin to recover, If it had survived . Sure to be  Damm nice.

Yup.. still miss this fellow.. Thanks again for the help u rendered tat time, a pity its too stress to recover it :pinch:

Ya lor.. bro storm, i already jaw drop liao  ... oh my god...SO Yummy yummy cherry prata there.. 

Bro fishtalk1517.. your tank so many nice nice corals liao, let go one to me lor,, i try my luck to takecare the prata can ?   

Er... My jaws already been detached so many times seeing ur cherry prata too lei, Bro Lum :pinch: Will keep u in the loop if run out of space for my rotis, ok ? And :thanks: for the compliments too :D

hey kenneth 

tell me wat u dun want 

u got so many nice pratas liao

Ya, Kenneth, tell me too wat u wan, so tat I can hide it when n Waner comes over :whistle:lol:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member

Seems like the cheapo seaweed tat i bought from supermart are not suitable for tangs to feed. Look wat this had shitted out from his @#*? :sick: Not recommended as seaweed not digest by the Tang's stomach

post-34-1185538803.jpg

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

anyone got a vegetarian nemo like mine ? Feed on seaweed :blink:

Mine feed on seaweed too :lol::lol::lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Jervis, looks like our nemos are from the Shaolin temple :P feed one seaweed :lol:

Miine omni lah... basically my pair eats anything :lol::lol::lol: and whatever :P

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member
phooooo my pu still following wherever i go :lol::lol::lol: .

LOL.... tell u wat... when the orange shoulder poo, the greedy sailfin Tang was merrily chasing after the Pooing tang for food. I was laughing all the way wehn the sailfin tang did bite and ate some seaweed off from the pooing Tang :lol::pinch:

I got this OT from T 95 a few months back then, sometimes they have in their shipment. Will let u know again when they the O.T again :D

• SRC Member

Miine omni lah... basically my pair eats anything :lol::lol::lol: and whatever :P

Actually mine eats anything n everything too. Jus tat when i put in seaweed, he'll be the first fellow to grad some to eat :lol:

Ok.. now showcase my hovering Chinnook... with me more than a year liao... sweetie pie isn't she ?

post-34-1185540157.jpg

• SRC Member

Hi guys, remember I once said tat saw a mantis zoom pass right b4 my eyes ??? :blink:

Tata... I'm proud to aanounce... one of the fugitive mantis have been apprehend :yeah: Looks more greenish than wat u see in this pic. Anyone want to adopt it for clicking symhony in ur tank ? :P

post-34-1185545697.jpg

• SRC Member
Roger Roger!

any new sign on the new prata? :eyebrow:

er... humm... did not visit any LFs for the past few days lei... so dunno ... U got any infor abt any pratas ?

• SRC Member
Hi guys, remember I once said tat saw a mantis zoom pass right b4 my eyes ??? :blink:

Tata... I'm proud to aanounce... one of the fugitive mantis have been apprehend :yeah: Looks more greenish than wat u see in this pic. Anyone want to adopt it for clicking symhony in ur tank ? :P

:o bro fishtalk1517.. what this ? :paiseh: i'm very shua ku ler.. :unsure:

• SRC Member

:o bro fishtalk1517.. what this ? :paiseh: i'm very shua ku ler.. :unsure:

its a mantis shrimps... They tend to make clicking sound in our tank. They also feed on crabs, small fishes/shrimps and sometimes feed on hermit crabs as their natural food. Big mantis are so call able to shattered tanks with their powerful front claws :shock:

Ok here's a youtube link of the notorious fellow and u will know wat I mean. Its a peacock mantis anyway :)