My first 4x2x2.5 marine tank

fishtalk1517

• SRC Member
hey bro!!! your blasto is damn nice la.. maybe i should start a blasto corner too? haha

LOL... thanks....com..on join the blasto community... ooks like more reefers here are paying attention to blastos liao :lol: wait till u see Waner's collection :blink: I'm thinking too to add a few more pieces B)

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

paiseh hor my blasto all common cant compare to the bro/sis out there

hey sean dat black blasto i just purchase when open look more like purple <_<:pinch:

wow.... purple leh... dun play play... unique color too :P

Here's my happy squammy after 2 days settling down :P Had a difficult time positioning him, abt 8-9 inch long :pinch:

post-34-1175436904.jpg

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

Here's my happy squammy after 2 days settling down :P Had a difficult time positioning him, abt 8-9 inch long :pinch:

Wow very unique colour... reminds me of VANILLA :lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Cannot "take it" anymore ;)

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

Wow very unique colour... reminds me of VANILLA :lol:

ya now a second look does seems like vanila clam :upsidedown: Now I got 2 huge clammy , confirm no space for clams anymore :pinch:

And its waner who spotted this squammy and guarded it against other buyer when we were there. Actually there's also another buyer wanted this pc too, but he let go to me :thanks: The other interested party is Aunty Irwana herself !!! :o Sounds funny when she said to me tat she wanna put inside her display tank and not for sale ;) But i fight my way thru and got it back in my tank :lol: So gotta :thanks: Waner

So Ken, dun ka chioj waner anymore for claiming credits la :whistle THe most we go her hse again to tabao some items back lor :pinch:

• SRC Member
wah...... seems like sis waner got sharp eyes and fast hands leh...

next time go LFS must ask me along hor..... can ask her to spot a few

nice corals for my tank too.... :yeah:

she got lightning hands and eagle eyes :P Going out with her sometimes really can spot GEMS :yeah: but U do really have to stand by lotsa of $$$ to buy esp. she will recommend u this n tat :ooh::pinch:

• SRC Member
But in the end she buy more then u.

:lol::D:P .... I got to :bow::bow::bow: to her for she still is the "Buy Coral Champion" Jus like the former 'Coral Queen" - Moi Dar :fear::shock::upsidedown:

Like the idea of a series of pix just to feature a fish :lol::lol::lol: Is she pregnant? :shock: