Extra funding to sustain our favourite hobby!!!

Sandisct

Do you believe in this program?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe in this program?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

And yes you could say.... wat's the big deal... all mlm also registered with ACRA...

There's even a MLM company that bought over a heritage site from government as their office... old thong chai medical hall??

But its just the same.... all it voice down is whether you are game to try? of cos there's nothing as easy as this and definately there's some catch behind all these.... I'll briefly explain it here...

you get free US$10 on sign up.... but u are not allow to withdraw unless your account level is US$100 and there's a minimum of US$5 in your account balance.

So even if u sign up, u cannot withdraw.....(Skeptics would then say...SEE??)...

so u are compel to pump in US$90 to make it US$100..... (Skeptics would than say.... SEE... TOLD YOU!!!)....

then becos u've already pump in u got no choice but to follow instruction....everyday watch 100 ads and u earn 1% of it per day...

at the end of the month u'll earn (US$1 x 30days) US$30. Feeling lousy becos u pump in and the skeptics are laughing at u... u withdraw the US$30. at the same time u still follow their instructions and watch those ads....

another months pass... and another US$31 (US$1 x 31 days)... then haven't recover cost yet... nochoice but to follow again...

another month pass... and another US$30 (US$1 x 30 days)... then u realised that u have recovered ur initial US$90. Feeling that since u have already recover ur captial.... now not feeling pressured to follow the instruction any more... but since there's nothing to lose... u follow still...

and another month have pass... and another US$30 into ur pocket.... U begin to laugh at those skeptics... who are still laughing... only that now u are US$30 richer than those skeptics....

They can laugh... but they would not gain anything from it... neither do they lose anything of cos....

Any business u venture will entails some form of risk... for this... the risk is just 4 months!!!

Whew... a long story... HAHA :blink:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Y you cannot compare this to MLM....

MLM - u need to sell certain products... so depending on products... if good can sell, no good ... cannot sell. expensive... no one buy... too cheap... company folds...

MLM top sellers - good speaker, fluent speaker... talk until birds can fly down from tree. If u are a introvert...forget about it... better be an end user.

This program?... Ask yourself how much time do u spend in front of your computer everyday? the fact that u are reading this thread would easily chalk up 15 mins of ur time.

especially for those dealing with IT. you'll definately be facing the comp.Why not make some money while doing so? 4 mths is not so difficult to wait right? Come on, we've spent 2.5 yrs in NS... wat is 4mths??

HaHAHA ... always feel so funny by my own entry... haha

PS.. Please dun sign up if u dun feel comfortable... anyway... it is not obligatory

BTW... i was from the advertising industry and advertising is a very big and profitable industry.... especially advertising in the web.... look at the share price of yahoo and google.... where do they earn their money??? from listing??? ITS ADVERTISING!!!

Sorry.. I must apologise... It seems like I am very desperate trying to get recruits...

No no no.... I nearly forgot... I am also trying out. But the way I go about trying is to pump in and if it really work i laugh... but if it won't work.... I laugh also (Woodbridge). :D:D

Just trying to have a open discussion here.... Please dun feel offended.

Sorry if I'm seen like I am trying to defend...... :sick::shock:

• SRC Member

Errr,

By the way, do you get paid by doing referral???

Equipment:

30G Corner Tank with 10G Sump, 2 x 24W artinic T5, 1 x 24W 10K, 1x 24W 20K, 3" Grade 0 sand & Live rocks, Activated Carbon, Bio-home, 2 x Seio M620, Hailea 1/2HP Chiller, Redsea Pro Skimmer

Live Stock:

Turbo Snail x 1, Green Mandarin Dragonet X 2, Blue Tang X 2, True percular x 2, 1 x Algae Bleenie, Clarke clown x 2

Reef:

1 x 2" Blue maxima, Red/Brown/Purple Mushroom (Discosoma), Pink Ricordea yuma, A little colony Brown/Green common Zoanthus, Red/Pink/Green US Zoanthus, Eagle-eye Zoathus, 14 Branch Goniopora Pandoraensis, 1 Starburst Polyps, 3 + 2 Branch Frogspawn, 4 Blasto, palythoa, Cheato

RIPs (Since June 2005):

1. Sabae clown (KO by Clarke clown) 2. 1 branch melted frogspawn 4 branch 3. Golden maxima (Ripe the base off rock by me) 4. Algae Bleenie x 2 (Starvation) 5. Blue Maxima x 1, 2 x Maxima, 1 x frogspawn, rics (Overtemp...)

Old 30G Corner Tank.

Restarted 30G Corner Tank.

• SRC Member

after reading this i can now proudly say im a skeptic..

my dad taught me..

To earn money the hard way...

so i shall listen to him...

though it may sound convincing..

but moneymaking opportunities are risky and malicious nowadays..

i would play safe and make money by working hard for it..

it may sounds rather convincing..

but dont' trust one too much..

it may be a trap or not..

i cant exclaim out..but do be careful..

but really..appreciate sandisct for giving us this tip and opportunity to make a nice money..

really hope that everyone here keeps this forum a clean and safe place for people to enjoy..

if this spells trouble..then i think its best to stop the advertising and referrals..

Actually hor.... yes lah.... 10% of ur investment... not ur earning... that's means only if u compound ur earnings i'll get 10% of it... if u withdraw ur earnings i dun get any....

the real earnings are not thru referrals....

• SRC Member

shouldn't a plankton first few post be posting stupid and obvious questions in the newbie sub-forum thread???

it always raises my eyebrows when their first few posts are to "gimme-the-money!" <_<

once again.... the state of the forum has been brought down to another level by another XXXXXXXXXXX ....

i usually rob a bank when i need the money, direct, fast and loads of it!

*translated from Hokkien*

"If say no bang wall, this idiot will never ripen" - Mr Quah Siew Kow.

My usual hang out is actually reefcentral.com, not sgreefclub.... hence my first few post are in this section...

:fear:

if you search on the lighting thread... for "LED as main light", you'll find my thread there...

I am an experimental guy. Like to day dream quite abit also. Always eager to try out new things.

Check that thread out maybe it'll sparkle some ideas for you?

:paiseh:

• SRC Member

:D:D yo yo... another forum. Greetings. :D

and Sandisct. Welcome to Sg Reef.

despite your all out efforts, the response are 82.61% negative.

but dun feel disheartened if you are, cos we dun get and expect newbies to pull this kind of stunt here. For a start.

not that we are conservative, really. But like the old' wise men use to say "good things dun comes easy"

and hey, you can't blame us for that, cos we takes a slow month just to cycle a tank, and a year long to mature one.

So, while you are waiting for the negative figure to fall, drop by often at the forum core dept. I am sure your usual hangout session at RC have equip you to speak and understand reefer's language.

its a marine forum after all.

• SRC Member

Another investment scam??

Project R.E.

Main Tank: 48" x 18" x 24" 12mm with external overflow piping

Sump Tank: 28" x 14.5" x 12" (3 compartments)

Lightings: T5 HO - Hopar 3* 39w + ATI 2* 54w

Skimmer: Skimz Bullet Beckett

Chiller: Resun CL-650 (28 - 29 °C)

Wavemakers: 2* Seio M620 + 1* Hydor K2 (7100 litre / hr)

Fluidized Reactor: Skimz FR (currently empty)

Pumps: 1x Rio 32HF (Skimmer), 1x Rio 20HF (Return & Chiller)

Filtration: more than 80kg LRs, chaeto

Water Circulation: ~ 4000 litre / hr

Future Plans: additional wavemaker, DIY algae scrubber, DIY overflow box

Previously:

Project R : 36" x 12" x 24" 10mm reef

not investment......

Wat constitute to a scam?

People kena cheated.... program lost....

Is there anyone kena cheated here? Is the program still on and alive?

Please, when things come easy dun jump straight to conclusion. As a matter of fact, it is not so simple.

Try doing this for 1 year. You'll understand.

There's a link here for you to do some reading up.....

It's perfectly fine to be skeptical about it.... It is even good to be a skeptic becos u really do your homework and research about the truth. And if you are convince one day, you are going to be a strong supporter.

there's a fellow skeptic who was even being banned by the forum that was converted to be a truthful supporter.. Read her post....

I have a doubt seriously... :cry2::cry2::cry2:

• SRC Member

Sandisct.. why u so "hou si" (good die in hokkien) to share this with everyone and PROMOTE it so actively???

Project R.E.

Previously:

• SRC Member

oh ya.. anyway since u so helpful.. why dun u post ur login name and password here and everyone can help to make money and we share the spoils?? :eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow:

Project R.E.

Previously:

• SRC Member

"Wise men say, only fools rush in" - I always remember this part of one of Elvis Presley's many songs, though he is dead and gone.

Thanks and no thanks, Sandhist, for being so generous in sharing $$$$ making lobang. Hope you'll make more money yourself.

It had proved that many do not believe or are interested in what you are doing

Pls bear in mind that you do not have control over the system and you do not know whether it will stop without notice.

By introducing and encouraging people here to join this scheme, you bear the responsibility if things crop up and you probably would be loaded with trouble after that.

So as a courtesy, could you stop "advertising" this scheme here and post more reefing stuff? I believe you should have learnt a lot from RC :)

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

ok... u can actually call me crazy or wat...

But my plan is.... When I'm in profit... I'll sign in people by giving them free $$$$.

I'm already doing it for my Brothers. Volunteering myself to be his downline so when I max my acct at 20,000 he'll get 2,000 from commission.

Why am I so "hor si"? I've been poor b4 so i understand the importance of money.

What can I gain from introducing to strangers.... Of cos have... like I said... I'm getting 10% commission from ur upgrades....Only upgraades...but nothing when u dun upgrade..... Is this bad?

No? becos commission dun come from ur pocket. U upgrade US$90 to make it US$100 so u can withdraw... and the 90 goes to ur acct. I'll get 10% (US$9) not from you but from the program.

What have you got to gain from it? Lots....

Stay ard.... have an open mind.... even if u dun sign up under me its fine.....

Just trying to spread the word ard....

There are lots of similiar programs out there... but i find this one pretty much reliable becos the people u deal with there are very professional. Even if u want to quit eventually due to some unforseen circumstances.... They'll refund you your upgrades $ minus watever u withdraw.

rite now in singapore there's about close to 200 members join. none of them complained .... just keep on receiving money.

It's ok for not joining.... Just keep in mind... who knows one day u might just wanna try...

:eyebrow::eyebrow:

andy... I am sharing my spoils by having that blog...

Everytime i earn i'll post the screen shot as proof.

hmmmm..... I'm really seems like promoting this like crazy.....

okok....

have to stop somewhere.... :angel:

Just keep in mind.... my blog... Doesn't matter whether u sign or not... I'll try to do a withdraw maybe next month... which is abt 10 days later on 1st dec... probably getting the cheque by 15 dec..

I'll update this thread once i've done so... or you could visit my blog...

Thanks for all your attention so far...

anyway... sgreefclub is a nice place too.... :D:D