WTS: Red Mushies

prec

• SRC Member

I have 4 frags of red mushies for sale. But duno how much to sell... so pls PM me with your offer.. the frags are already attached naturally on coral chips. Slightly smaller than 5cent huge when expanded.

Pic of the mother colony (paiseh have to use old pics as i dont have DC now):

post-10-1131768288.jpg

• SRC Member

:upsidedown: off topic sia.. haha.. i sold that away already. making space for new things.

huh.. isit! hmmm.. nvr notice sia.. sad.. hmmm.. btw.. upz for ur sale.. :lol:

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

5a8bbdf6e2308_YUMA16.png.f2e17836611683574a142ad6fbd86466.png

• SRC Member

nice looking red mushies. sometime i wouldn't trust mushies at places that put their coral under blue lights....very very misleading....the red that you see for $15 might actually be brown!!! ;)

for prec....i'm sure his is of the typically lighting setup....so should be red.... :lol:

• SRC Member
I just saw many rocks with at least 6 polyps of red mushies at this Ah Beng place in Pasir Ris. You can even find those with a good mixture of green striped, purple and red mushies on the same rock. All retailing at $15/rock. :whistle

if u intend to say such things, then for all those that have PM me with your bids, there's no hard feelings if you choose to let go your bid and get them at the LFS.. ;)

if u intend to say such things, then for all those that have PM me with your bids, there's no hard feelings if you choose to let go your bid and get them at the LFS.. ;)

Yah..I agree. Anyway red mushies very common now. Compare already then bid not too late. Anyway how much do you want to pay for one polyp of red mushie? One rock usually not more than $20 now. :whistle

nice looking red mushies. sometime i wouldn't trust mushies at places that put their coral under blue lights....very very misleading....the red that you see for $15 might actually be brown!!! ;)

for prec....i'm sure his is of the typically lighting setup....so should be red.... :lol:

I agree. Take it out and place in tanks with white light and look. Anyway what makes everyone so sure of pics posted in forums? Have we not learnt enough from photoshop experts in SRC? :whistle

• SRC Member

I agree. Take it out and place in tanks with white light and look. Anyway what makes everyone so sure of pics posted in forums? Have we not learnt enough from photoshop experts in SRC? :whistle

I see that there's a degree of doubt in my integrity. :angry: Kindly leave my thread. thanks.

• SRC Member
hey bro.. don care wad he sae.. juz treat as this fellow is not here.. upz for u..

this kind of ppl here are named as ugly singapore...pls refer to some of the latest post he made....90% NEGATIVE remarks..

view my 2ft tank thread update here!!

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=36399

Tank Dimension: 24'x15'x19' with black silicon. All round 8mm.

Equipments:

Return Pump : Hailea HX6540

Skimmer/Chiller : Sicce 2500lph

Skimmer : Weipro 2011

Lightings: 4xT5s HO..2 20,000k & 2 Blue Pro(Aquaz) Retrofits

Chiller : Resun CL280

Auto Water Top Up

Life Stock:

More then 35kg of figi rocks

Blue Tang, Powder Blue Tang, Bristletooth tang, Clown Tang, Yellow Tang, Purple Tang, Flame Angel, Six Line Wrasse, Sunrise Dottyback. 2 Cleaner Shrimp

Green Bubble, Orange Yuma, Hammer, True Octopus, Acans,

Frogspawn, Green/Orange Cyannaria, Red Prata, Red Open Brain, Star Polyp, Acan Enchinata

I just saw many rocks with at least 6 polyps of red mushies at this Ah Beng place in Pasir Ris. You can even find those with a good mixture of green striped, purple and red mushies on the same rock. All retailing at $15/rock.  :whistle

Looking for trouble :erm::pinch: anw,upczx

Read this

Kindly leave my thread. thanks.

:peace:

• SRC Member

So you must be number seven of a brotherhood of Aliens! :yeah:

Welcome to earth dude :D

are u one of the aliens too? or maybe u r the mose arrogrant one? <_<

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

5a8bbdf6e2308_YUMA16.png.f2e17836611683574a142ad6fbd86466.png