Fiji Lr

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys, in CF got sell LR for $16/kg and according to them its Fiji LR. Issit worth it and is it really Fiji LR that they are selling?

How much mould i need roughly to create a twin tower effect in a 6 ft tank?

u got to ask them liao..

get the rocks n place it out in the open.

6ft really need alot, 60-80kg depend on how u want to play ard.

CF deals with major import and export of marine corals and LS......dun think they bother to bluff us...... will have to judge for yourself.... anyway...I always believe some places like fiji has their share of lousy rocks as well....dun believe every piece of LR in fiji is top grade :D

• SRC Member

Ok, thanks for the advise. Will get the tank and all he equipment ready first before i get the LR then.

Do you know where i can get those white #1 sand in quantity? Planning to structure my LR then pour about 2 inches on sand around the rocks.

Dunt think i will be going for the DSB cos the horror stories of crashes etc etc. Will get a denitrifyer if needed instead.

• SRC Member

Eh,not sure about denitrifyer,why not go for plenum?grade 1 sand can be found at petmart.should be selling for $6 a pack.you will need roughly 5 packs to get 2 inches.And its not advisable to rest the rocks directly on the glass because of acute pressure.The glass might crack