Any Free Things?

kee

• SRC Member

not again. <_<

dunno things well ? Well, there are lots of literature in the library and the internet that you can read up first.

then you can consider again whether its really your cup of tea. In terms of pocket, time, comittment.

good luck!

• SRC Member

I think you might not be able to get anything free, I post it before but no luck... I think you will end up the same as Reefing is much more expensive then you think... :):P

Now I have give up asking , if you keep an update on the forum there's people selling their stuff as they are upgrading to bigger tank... so come back and check the forum constantly, you might be able to get something Cheap, but not free... Am I right guys???

:): :angel:

ya.. later get flame by dunno who..

some bugger theory like marine keepin is not cheap.. blah..blah...

hmm.. sound so familiar ah..

anyway AT is not ard, I jagar for him.. haha..

whoohooo.. hoo sey liao..

where's hippo when I need him?

• SRC Member
:thanks: anyone got free things to giv me? as i am quite new to marine and i do not know things well. thanks

bwilly: simi?? wah lau why I always zo pai lang one??

ok lah...

kee: you can't get started on a hobby by asking for freebies. its like a virgin... ok nevermind... anyway... so far you have listed 3 reasons why you think pple will WANT to give you free things..

1) you are new to marine

2) you do not know things well

3) may get lucky

so in reply

1) you say leh??? that's like taking advantage of pple's kind heartedness, new so= entitled to kindness?

2) All the more pple won't want to give you free things, the free things will prob go to educating you through negative demos.

3) ahhhhh.... everytime we see chio bu we also hope....but how often do you think we get lucky??

anyhow no offense, its a great hobby albeit expensive, its just that I can't bear to see pple post "any free things", makes the reader feel like a carrot head. and I don't get it, if you want it as your hobby, then that means its your personal interest, so why can't you be bothered to read up more to satisfy your interest first?

• SRC Member

ME appologies for my post last time... :P

Anyway, I kick off with my 2ft tank cycle my tank for about 3 weeks liao, now bought a very nice LR and put it in my tank... continue cycling... waiting... waiting....:)

Anyway, You want some ROCK?? not LR but rock I can give u 1 bag about 500g... Let me know if you are interested :) :) :whistle

Eh i got free h& s skimmer you want??? :eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow:

not nice to be sarcastic, my young fren..... :D:D:D

anyway..you have? I wan ;) ...keke...................

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

Hire Bitcoin Recovery Experts | I lost my money in a cryptocurrency investment scam. How can I get it back?

2. 0

BITCOIN RECOVERY SIMPLIFIED, DIGITAL TECH GUARD RECOVERY CUTTING-EDGE SOLUTIONS.

3. 2

WTS GMK Zoas

4. 0

WTS Tunze ATO 3152

5. 0

HOW CAN I RECOVER MY LOST OR STOLEN BITCOIN, ETHEREUM AND USDT?:CONTACT HACKATHON TECH SOLUTIONS