Lorenzo's New Tank..

LoReNsIa

• SRC Member
wow!!...really admire ur diamond shape tank.....

:bow::bow:

keep the pix coming......good werk...

haha.. thx bro.. will post some pic when i got time.. ya.. haha..

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

5a8bbdf6e2308_YUMA16.png.f2e17836611683574a142ad6fbd86466.png

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

Just check my water paremeter :

PH : 8.2

Sal : 1.025

No3 : 25 ( how to bring it to 0 )

Nh4 : 0

Ca : 460 ppm ( is it ok for trying out of sps? )

that wad i have tested.. need to bring down my No3.. any bro or sis can help?

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

• SRC Member
Looking good.. Can try liao..  :lol:

haha.. our kind reefer "Gary" have been guiding mi real well.. haha.. he giving mi a frag to try out.. so is our bro decent.. haha..

• SRC Member

you also need to monitor your p04. if you are using rowaphos, you will need your test kit to test and know when you need to change your media :)

as for your n03, be careful. since your tank is BB. you don't have sand to buffer it. better don't let it goes up further. you need a good skimmer. since you are getting H&S, you let it skim wet.

you also need keep your base of your tank clean :)

age.png

• SRC Member

hmmm.. seems tt i need to get alot of test kit again.. haha.. ya.. need to get more turbo snail liao.. the bottom alot of algae liao.. sian.. haiz.. donno how..

• SRC Member
Wah bro. Nice man. ;)

huh.. nice meh? not nice lah.. without ur zoos to brighten my tank.. haha.. notice tt my tank got no us zoos? haha.. all in my SH tank.. growing more and more.. =x :lol::lol:

• SRC Member

nothing much now.. btw.. happen to travel to bukit purmei.. the corals there are quite cheap i muz sae.. like a Lobo i bought, orange color.. at $35.. big one.. size about 7" by 2" and 2 open brain.. 1 luminous green and 1 red.. both for $40..

• SRC Member

Bt Purmei? izzit under a HDB? My GF stays at 108... haven't been to that LFS for a long time... hmmm maybe I shld start visiting them :rolleyes:

“Frogs have it easy, they can eat what bugs them”

"If you have no critics you'll likely have no success."

- Malcolm X

Glory Glory Man Utd!

DeZ aka Desmond

• SRC Member

yup.. 112.. their prata.. :whistle:whistle damn nice.. haha.. happen to get this nice coral at nice price.. haha.. auntie soo chin cai.. she told mi true octo for $25 only.. :yeah: wanna get it soon.. lol..

• SRC Member
nothing much now.. btw.. happen to travel to bukit purmei.. the corals there are quite cheap i muz sae.. like a Lobo i bought, orange color.. at $35.. big one.. size about 7" by 2" and 2 open brain.. 1 luminous green and 1 red.. both for $40..

i don know bukit purmei got LFS..me stay at telok blangah

I am just an average FR (fish reefing) writer. If you like my FRs, please upz my points.