LoReNsIa

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

Nice progress...make sure you show me the pics after putting in the LS or LR...i love to see the finishing...you going to officialy open your tank??

put ribbon and ask your mother to cut since she agreed to buy....

the "clap""clap"

AG_fishjumping.gif

3.5 X 2.5 X 2.5 Reef Coming up :))

136+39(UK)

163+47(US)

618+178L

• SRC Member
Hi Bro Lorenzo,

Its a well plan sump, nice and neat...... :) Nowadays still got LFS selling Laguna pump? Where did u get it? Heard its a good pump with low watts... :heh:

ya.. waKa* bring in.. actually wan to use hailea.. but in the end.. choose laguna.. as it safe lots of electricity.. haha.. muz think long term.. haha..

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

5a8bbdf6e2308_YUMA16.png.f2e17836611683574a142ad6fbd86466.png

• SRC Member
Laguna pumps are very good packs a punch and very low watage :) to bad they $$$ here cost around 200 +

ya.. it ex.. i think i spend 100+ or 200+ on tt pump.. haha.. it good lor..

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

• SRC Member
my goodness... i can't wait to see your full set-up :):rolleyes:;)

hey gary.. haha.. i donno wan to go for wad leh.. as my tank is soo tall.. haha.. hey.. my macro manage to get milky skimate liao.. haha.. nice.. haha..

• SRC Member

• SRC Member
Finally up liao.. cant wait to see the completed setup...

haha.. need all ur help man.. come help mi with the rockscaping.. haha.. :lol:

• SRC Member
that's good. hey i saw about the same tank shape like your in RC. it is BB and it also shows how the owner place his powerhead and rocks so that he can easy siphon the detritus at the back of his tank.

hey bro.. tell mi wad the webby for the tank one.. haha.. i wan see how he scape.. didnt noe tt someone tank same as mine.. haha..

• SRC Member
Nice Tank Bro..

haha.. thankx bro.. give mi more comments on how to place my LR.. going to test my water salinity now.. haha.. :lol:

• SRC Member
hmmx...since ur tank is shaped like a diamond..... perhaps u might want to shape ur rockscape like a triangular mountain ...or a very steep pleateau.... this is strictly my opinion only..... have fun rescaping...

ya.. a triangle slope up to the top.. haha.. 2.5ft high.. will die when scaping.. haha.. later drowned =x haha.. leave the scaping to jem.. haha.. :lol:

• SRC Member

looking gd bro...hope nth crops up... :P

btw...the return pipe is design for sps....if u wan mix reef....den drill some holes along the pipe la... :D

cheers..

view my 2ft tank thread update here!!

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=36399

Tank Dimension: 24'x15'x19' with black silicon. All round 8mm.

Equipments:

Return Pump : Hailea HX6540

Skimmer/Chiller : Sicce 2500lph

Skimmer : Weipro 2011

Lightings: 4xT5s HO..2 20,000k & 2 Blue Pro(Aquaz) Retrofits

Chiller : Resun CL280

Auto Water Top Up

Life Stock:

More then 35kg of figi rocks

Blue Tang, Powder Blue Tang, Bristletooth tang, Clown Tang, Yellow Tang, Purple Tang, Flame Angel, Six Line Wrasse, Sunrise Dottyback. 2 Cleaner Shrimp

Green Bubble, Orange Yuma, Hammer, True Octopus, Acans,

Frogspawn, Green/Orange Cyannaria, Red Prata, Red Open Brain, Star Polyp, Acan Enchinata

• SRC Member
but at least the scaping at the front gives you some idea right  :P  happy scaping and keep your pix coming  :lol:

haha.. sure.. now waiting for john to bring mi the salt.. and later will put my rock in and cycle.. any one can lead mi? after putting prawns, LR and salt.. when to on my skimmer? ya.. haha..

• SRC Member
looking gd bro...hope nth crops up... :P

btw...the return pipe is design for sps....if u wan mix reef....den drill some holes along the pipe la... :D

cheers..

hey alvin.. thankx for ur help.. isit? the pipe is for sps? but it seems to be not tt good leh.. because after i install my chiller.. the return is smaller liao..