rhodatics mushrooms fanatics

ambystoma82

• SRC Member
hey snowman..

how did urs get 1 feet long?

1feet long is like damn long lehz..

e bloody worm i put it inside tupperware container overnite i thought will die by itself but nv die.. super strong..

it hitchhiked inside a LR i bought.. battled with it for many weeks, set many traps, hooks, pincers.. none worked.. once i lured him out with a prawn meat, and used a pincer to grab its head and tried to pull it out.. but didn't worked as well, it was super strong..

in the end, i took the whole LR out.. and boiled it.. cracked open the rock to find this FAT 1foot long bobbit worm.. :sick: worst experience ever..

• SRC Member

actually i took a photo of it.. just have to find a way to dig it out somehow.. haha.. it was in my old tank..

the worm is so huge and ferocious.. i wonder what can battle with it.. i played tug-of-war with its fangs, and i lost..

maybe triggers..? the ecosystem is balanced so there must be a predator for it.. somehow.. :)

• SRC Member

i found my picture.. :)

this is after it's been boiled and shrivelled.. it was longer, fatter, stronger.. it hid 2/3 of its body coiled up inside the rock, how to pull it out!? haha..

old memories.

post-9599-1225715930.jpg

• SRC Member
i found my picture.. :)

this is after it's been boiled and shrivelled.. it was longer, fatter, stronger.. it hid 2/3 of its body coiled up inside the rock, how to pull it out!? haha..

old memories.

That's freaking long!!!Man i this made me think twice to get live rocks to add more aquascape.Currently all my LRs have fireworms that last time i thought they were dangerous till i found out they scavenge for food not attack fishes.

Their name Eunice reminds me of my friend called Eunice too.Evertytime i see that friend of mine i everytime have flash backs to the worm pic :heh:

girlone.png

• SRC Member

This Eunice is harmful.Die Eunice!!!!Kill that Eunice of yours!!!!!!

girlone.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...