rhodatics mushrooms fanatics

ambystoma82

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

not from iwarna but there is a few pcs actually same colour as the color palette here...

nt sure why still quite a bit left, maybe e craze is over for corals?

Every1 seems to be in fish now...

The tank with red grape have alot of small mysis inside.. with the rics rock tank..

not from iwarna but there is a few pcs actually same colour as the color palette here...

nt sure why still quite a bit left, maybe e craze is over for corals?

Every1 seems to be in fish now...

The tank with red grape have alot of small mysis inside.. with the rics rock tank..

Where got? But the price for the yumas are still quite high now... $60-$80 per polyp... Not many into Yumas and Zoas... Time to cook up some craze again... LOL...

Fish becos now reborn is bringing in all the exotic fishes... A source for rare fishes...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

Where got? But the price for the yumas are still quite high now... $60-$80 per polyp... Not many into Yumas and Zoas... Time to cook up some craze again... LOL...

Fish becos now reborn is bringing in all the exotic fishes... A source for rare fishes...

price as of ytd is less than 3 red note / poylp...

i think clearing stock cannot be still selling at 1st day price..

"Tell me when is the last time u c rics and yumas to even have any left over????" :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends:

Terry: the purple rhodatics which we exchange when we 1st meet got bleach badly lately...

hope it can survive...

get the ric rocks or water from the ric colony tank, it is full of live mysis babies...

i think the bleach orange yuma on the right u shld put it somewhere else.. try low lighting area,50% luck they actually recover faster...

price as of ytd is less than 3 red note / poylp...

i think clearing stock cannot be still selling at 1st day price..

"Tell me when is the last time u c rics and yumas to even have any left over????" :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends:

Okay... That is quite okay liao.. LOl... But i think normal color ones...

Member of:

• SRC Member

To hype up iwarna's shipment this coming sat....i got this rock of yumas..(total 10 polyps) from victor at incredible price....

i hope i get my facts rite....yumas from pacific region tends to have big bubbles and intense colours compared to those from indon region....that probably explains why some yumas cost around 9-10 red notes per polyp compared to some that only cost 8-10 gold coins...

post-15124-12779473920419_thumb.jpg

l7304smr.jpg

Terry: the purple rhodatics which we exchange when we 1st meet got bleach badly lately...

hope it can survive...

get the ric rocks or water from the ric colony tank, it is full of live mysis babies...

i think the bleach orange yuma on the right u shld put it somewhere else.. try low lighting area,50% luck they actually recover faster...

Mine, dun even know with who liao.. How come bleach... You never change bulb ah? LOL...

Member of:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...