rhodatics mushrooms fanatics

ambystoma82

• 2 weeks later...
can help identify these 2 colours ?? cheap yumas right ??

bro how do u define cheap? u must hint how much u buy them..

The orange strain and green strain are..

generally $8 can get from t95 or ah beng place quite common... (but sometimes u cannot even find them ard anywhere.., mayb due to e famers nt diving)

mayb as time goes by u wun wan to buy such a big rock, very space consuming..

• SRC Member
For bro lemon..

seems to b a gd grower..

this is touched on as well.

:eyeblur::eyeblur:

this 1 too.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

sorry double post.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member
duno why lately most of e yumas their base colour seems differenet from their tip colours..

touched on.

oversaturated colors.

:upsidedown:

badly touched on.

super oversaturated.

actually alot of them are.

• SRC Supporter
touched on.

oversaturated colors.

badly touched on.

super oversaturated.

actually i agree,been looking all this post for mths and actually notice they have been touched on.

double check with a few dslr players and they point out the touches.

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed

• 2 weeks later...
bro ur post alot are photoshopped.so almost the whole world din see it before.

i do agree with you to a certain extend they r photo shopped..

but i have seem some really solid colours from my vietnam frens, they really do exist..

but sometimes u know what the real eye see cannot b capture on the camera...

• SRC Member
i do agree with you to a certain extend they r photo shopped..

but i have seem some really solid colours from my vietnam frens, they really do exist..

but sometimes u know what the real eye see cannot b capture on the camera...

PS also do not give u a true representaton of the color of the zoas

I am just an average FR (fish reefing) writer. If you like my FRs, please upz my points.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Senior Reefer

glad you like the yuma. 1 green note per polyp is cheap. got it for that price too :) place it in lower lighting to keep the blue colour. find that the orange polyps will overwhelm it if placed too much light.