'Commercial' sales of Clownfishes still on??!

To the person who likes to sell clownfishes.

We have noted your 'other' ID continuing sales of clownfishes.

You have been warned recently,loud and clear. We already verified your other identities so don't try your luck again.

Kindly desist from your sales with immediate effect or we'll ban you for not complying with our warning.

AT & The Mods.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What the hell.... we have already warned you!

Since you're shameless anyway.... here's for all to see for themselves the trail you left which cannot be ignored

All of them are linked back to your IP address. Coincidence? I think not. :angry:

Wah biangz... wu2 yao4 ke3 qiu4.... hate to say this, Jon, Jason watever, why degrade urself to such levels for $2-3 per pair of clowns? Like u say, dat's wat your profit is, but seriously I believe you make more money than that!

Anymore profiteering in your devious and dishonest ways would only make you more scum....

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member

Srry just want to know,this thread tell us that we are not allowed to sell clown fish right??

Just curious because im not sure what u talkin about,thanks,

AG_fishjumping.gif

3.5 X 2.5 X 2.5 Reef Coming up :))

136+39(UK)

163+47(US)

618+178L

Srry just want to know,this thread tell us that we are not allowed to sell clown fish right??

Just curious because im not sure what u talkin about,thanks,

Hi bro...

if you have one or even two pairs of clownfish to sell, it's okay, but the person in question have been selling them non-stop. He has even admitted to be profiteering from it on a regular basis.

It has also been suspect that he has sold fake "paired-clownfish" which commands a better market price. It is in fact no difference from cheating.

More details here:

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=40636

I would call it a blatant act of dishonesty with intention to cheat... :(

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member

Mr Wet Under Wear. Mr Poor Thing... U still dare to sell yr Mated nemo here ?????

:bow::bow: pls pls

we don't need poor thing like u here!! Pls go away..

WE ARE NOT GOING TO HELP U TO THINK OF 'NEW NICK' OR SPONSOR NAME' FOR ?U

Pls stop your rubbish..

He must have stocked up so much that now he panic he will stuck with so many.

confirm !!! ;)

Well for those reading this, I really hope it'll be a lesson learnt

I'm an administrator for my class forum and I must say, as a cautionary note, that the administrator can see everyone's IP and everything about the account.

So if you think you can create a new account and get away with it, think again ;)

And I really pity those clownfish. After hearing his "husbandry", I truely doubt that they are in at least a bare minimum of living conditions :unsure:

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

What disturbs me is not that he had cheated us time and again but more as to how he treats the fishes.

These fishes are mostly wild caught and after transfer from the distributor to the LFS and finally they make it into his hands and get treated badly and then he sells them again, adding to the stress :(

He should read my sig ;)

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

• SRC Member

well bro..

AT hosted this up to warn the dealer..

and it also concearn the potential buyers in it...

what u r saying is rather misleading as we are focusing on stoping this activity..

like the ol saying goes.."when the buying stops...the "killing" can too"

• SRC Member

Hummm. I smell a rat of two suspects here...... :angel: but by the same bugger!!!

These two buggers joined SRC with date of abt 10 days difference...... That same chap might be using the two names concurrently for his sales of True percula Clownfish again.... <_<

Follow his sale thread and might see the link of another plot of his to link for his clown sales......... I might be wrong..... but ;)

bluezing Posted on Oct 20 2005, 09:12 PM

hahaha..i saw that fishyfab...suspected him to be the bugger really... 

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

Hummm. I smell a rat of two suspects here...... :angel: but by the same bugger!!!

These two buggers joined SRC with date of abt 10 days difference...... That same chap might be using the two names concurrently for his sales of True percula Clownfish again.... <_<

Follow his sale thread and might see the link of another plot of his to link for his clown sales......... I might be wrong..... but ;)

Wah very soon I kanna suspected too! :P

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member

nearly bought a pair from this bugger... heng held back coz i dun like the color of the fishes... hmmm so they are not even paired... i think he does contact tracing well haha... he keeps smsing me about new stock watever watever...

• SRC Member
Wah very soon I kanna suspected too! 

Bro RAV 65,

Alamak, how can ppl suspect a manta ray ah :P:P with good reputation whose tank is full of gems ah :yeah::yeah::eyebrow:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member

I am also wondering whether the mods notice other threads that have neverending sales and not just crown fishes?

Hope the moderator discover soon. Thought there are 2 more threads that keep on selling and even after 3 to 4 months still selling.

Is this what we call commercial sales or the mods have turn into a blind eye on that?

:peace:

• SRC Member
What type of LS?

dunno why keep coming in one, even locally home grown one also not that fast man.

I believe they do a bulk purchase and no stop. Base on demand they may earn up to $15 per pc. But they did not cheap on people. Just that i feel it is commercial which in turn not fair to the sponsorers here.

:huh: