Clearing My Stuff...

seamonkee

• SRC Member

Dear all,

I am cleaning up my place and am getting rid one of my workpiece... (It's a waste as I got no space available to store it) It's a mountain goat skull...

Anyone looking for something like this... for shop or home decor or those Warcraft fanatics would want to make an orcish flag banner with it?

Interested please PM me...

But I wouldn't clear it to any :evil: worshippers! Only art lovers please...

post-11-1063859819.jpg

• SRC Member

It's real... I processed it... To see some of my workpieces, do a search in KopiTiam for "taxidermy"...

Actually, thought of using it as a centerpiece for my freshwater tank but my tank too small...

It's not chipped, nice piece...

Interest pls pm me... can negotiate...

• SRC Member
It's real... I processed it... To see some of my workpieces, do a search in KopiTiam for "taxidermy"...

Actually, thought of using it as a centerpiece for my freshwater tank but my tank too small...

It's not chipped, nice piece...

Interest pls pm me... can negotiate...

Quite a big art piece, can advise it size and weight? Origin?

Thanks.

• SRC Member

I will go back and measure. But you can roughly estimate by comparing with the tile flooring. Each tile on my floor measures 1 sq feet (30cm by 30cm). Judging from the horns, it's about 2 ft across and 1.5ft from the nose cavity to the back...

• SRC Member

Can't beat this guy from 173rd Airbourne Regiment also you need a car first.

post-11-1063884631.jpg

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

You know what... I need to know if its illegal to place this in front of a car, right above the fender... :)

Preferably a pink 68' Cadillac with Big Daddy painted on the sides :D

But odds are slim ... talking of which, wonder if they'll allow 'SUX 177 E' as a number plate?

• SRC Member

Will definitely look cool if place in front of a Harley bike as well!

By the way, SpiderOne... U sure u wanna place it on your head?? Damn heavy u know? I pm u for more details... ;)

But the skull will be really cool for those who are into aquarium landscaping... My friend have an african antelope skull inside his African Cichlid Tank...

As for Rumor, SUX 177E will probably not be approved. Just as much as SAX, SAD, ###### 6969 and all the different vowels... LTA is skipping vowels in the middle because they form words...