bomb blast in Bali again.

weileong

Those terrorist that do unjustice to innocent pple will get what they deserves one day.

Wish them

walk across the road get knock down by cars.

Drive their car also car burn up get burn to death.

Eat rice also get choked.

Son and daughter born already no backside.

sleep 1/2 way heart attack.

kanna diabetes.

• SRC Member

Whoah what a strong curse...

Anyway called a friend who is suppose to be there for holiday with his wife (as i understood a few weeks back dunno whether got the date wrong) and no one picked up the phone...

I still recommended them to Jimbaran for seafood dinner :cry: hope everything ok...

My Beautiful ANGEL - Matsushima Nanako

Equipment List for 4x2x2 Tank & 3x1.5x1.5 Sump

Hagen 802 x 2, Tunze 6060, Arcadia T5 (54W x 8), Eheim 1260 (return) Eheim 1250 (Chiller), Aquabee 300 x 2 (Feed)

H&S 150-F2001 (850l Skimmer), H&S A110-F2000 (400l Skimmer), H&S 110-F1000 (1000l Sulphur/Nitrate Filter), H&S 150-F2000IA (800l Calcium Reactor)

Coralife 3X (UV Steriliser), I-Aquatic IF 312 (Fluidised Reactor), Kent Kalk Delivery, Resun CL650, Pinpoint ORP & PH Meters & Wireless Thermometer

4x2x2 Tank Thread

• SRC Member

damned.. was planning to go there for diving end of the yr.. :(

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member

Posted: 02 October 2005 1325 hrs

PM Lee to go ahead with his trip to Bali

By Farah Abdul Rahim, Channel NewsAsia

SINGAPORE : Singapore's Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong has condemned the Bali bombings, and extended his deepest sympathies to the families of the victims and all those injured in Saturday night's terrorist attack.

Mr Lee is scheduled to meet Indonesian President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono in Bali on Monday for informal talks.

He said the leaders' retreat would go ahead as planned.

Mr Lee said: "We have to carry on with the retreat. I have been in touch with Yudhoyono's people, staff and they agree we have to continue.

"To change our plans and not to meet is really to concede. We will go and continue with the retreat and take the necessary precautions and I am looking forward to meeting the President (tomorrow afternoon)."

The talks will cover bilateral and regional issues, including the fight against terrorism and ways to strengthen security cooperation.

Mr Lee will be accompanied by Mrs Lee, Foreign Minister George Yeo, Trade and Industry Minister Lim Hng Kiang, Defence Minister Teo Chee Hean and senior officials.

The Singapore leaders will also meet members of the Indonesian Cabinet.

had a close call.... wanted to go bali on last sat for a short trip with galfrens but couldn't make it due to work..... plus was told bali is quite ex so cancelled the trip.

going krabi this sat instead! :lol: dun remember there being such extremists in Thailand.... keeping my fingers crossed..... <_<

• SRC Member
:blink::blink: ...me n wifey was dining at raja's restaurant in march this year.. :pinch::pinch: ....what has happen to tat restaurant now??

also we went dinner at sharkeys at jimbaran.... :cry:

OMG.... :cry::cry::cry:

me too.. went to Raja's 3 times when i was in Bali this june with my gf. even spoke to the boss there bout how life is back to normal. i dun think he survived the attack if he was there tat evening...its a nice roadside restaurant with lots of westerners sitting on the outside, no wonder its an easy target.

haizz... the balinese do not deserve such madness, they are jus simple, lovely people who enjoy playing hosts to tourists like us... :cry: