Nice SPS photos.

weileong

hello piggy n Wl, can dun post chinese or not... I know its definitely chinese, but I nv download the translation leh... only my office have it. Can u guys translate it in english........... I dun want to wait till tomolo den get the meaning....... :P

PLease translate.... if not where can I dunload the software :P

oh very sorry, very sorry, talking abt some chinese kong fu :P

Recap:

There are 3 types of people when they post photo.

1. Photos shows close to what your eyes see in their tank.

2. Photos photos are edited to boost their EGO.

3. Photos do justice to their tank.

For no. 3, sometimes no choice as their camera used no so high quality so White balance is out.

But for no. 2, posting photos just serves to boost their ego, telling other pple hey, I have this and that type of sps with all these photos.... I am better than the rest :P Serves no purpose at all lar :P When the truth is out, like I said earlier reputation all gone.

I think this nonsense should stop now.

Speaking of egos... now who's ego is at stake here to justify another round of attack?

You are now all OPENLY attacking one another, what kind of examples are you making of yourselves to new reefers?

No mod is siding anyone here in the 'who is guilty of photoshopping beyond belief' war. We keep the peace. Fullstop. Who is right or who is wrong, all involved in trouble-making will be held accountable.

Go fight your war somewhere else... if its never ever going to end. Don't win the battles but lose the war.... the Mods, everyone and myself are watching carefully now.

Do you ALL want to be suspended or banned in the attempt to be proven justified that you are MORE CORRECT than the other guy?

I repeat... we do not tolerate racism, sarcasm, vulgarity and other forms of behaviour that upset the peace. That includes communicating in all forms of languages aside from english because WE UNDERSTAND what was said.

You think your bickering is going to make your standing better in the eyes of others? Let me just tell you some people are laughing at this comedy. Some are just disgusted at the blatant show of poor behaviour. Some are getting really angry and baying for blood.

I know many of you know each other and will stick by your friends, thru hell and high water... you step across the line, you face the music too.

I repeat... cease all effort in this 'war' or you will force us to step in with harsh consequences.

AT and the Mods.

• SRC Member
Found these photos somewhere and decided to share with you guys.

1st photo, Walt Smith green hyanchitus.

har????? i tot the case over already?? Why you all still wacking Alan????? he already came out to apologize already ma.....give him a break leh..... :peace:

• SRC Member

har????? i tot the case over already?? Why you all still wacking Alan????? he already came out to apologize already ma.....give him a break leh..... :peace:

opssss.....sorry barking wrong tree...you guys not toking about him..... :P me quite blur sotong sometime..... :P

But seriously, i failed to understand the meaning for this round of 'suaning'????? In the previous 'related' posting, the poster was put down because he ask everyone to post top view shot of SPS in natural light without MH, photoshop...etc, but made the mistake (as explained by him) of putting in a photoshop peice.....if it has responded earlier and clearly, the thread wouldn't have dragged so long....anyway, that has ended but i hope this thread will not re-open that case..

I failed to see what this thread is leading to as i don't see any claims by that person...i'm sure most of you who knows how to use photoshop (i dunno how) had used it at one point in time to enchance your photo - hack even y wedding photos are heavyily photoshop....:P....

dun tell me its now not correct to use photoshop anymore????

Sorry for shooting my mouth off like this.....but seriosuly, don't think i have meet both poster in person before, so not siding anyone ....

Use photoshop is definately fine for slight enhancements to the photograph like correction for under-exposure, noise reduction etc.

However changing one acro from brown to orange, green to purple is not. Too obvious to miss.

No direct claims but we can see the intention of him from posting those color-corrected photos.

For wedding photos, you don't see the studio editing the photo until the face changes from yellow to pink right?

• SRC Member

thanks tineng....

let's move on...

cheating in that way will only cheat himself..

changing a brown table to a pink one.. well it's really too much of a change I can say...

most ppls will only edit the contrast this and that to make the color or your wedding photo color brighter and nicer but you dont see they change your skin color from fair to brown right... lolz..

Anyway the purpose is not to let everyone come in and wack or what we just want ppls to know the truth that's all...

Cause during my mistake thread I dont believe can have so many ppls come in comments and judge me base on 1 sided story when they dont know me... lolz what a joke right? and for your infor it's just 2 days like that and the thread can increase to 10 over pages long from all these ppls.

Thus this tell me something.. no point educate ppls online. Cause even you tell ppls the truth, someone will come in twist the meaning and make you sound like a sucker. So what's the point...

There are always two sides to the story.

Depending on the motives, integrity and conduct of each side, people will always have their views and opinions which are not easily changed unless they hear out both sides and they can verify with reliable and honest sources.

Time will tell who's telling the truth. I've been a victim many times before so don't think I don't sympathize.

Thread now closed.

I will not remind you all that next time, we will not entertain any postings that hint of racism, bigotry, flaming or any behavior that contravenes our Golden Rules and just delete them on sight.

You can complain all you want but we have the duty to uphold the peace.

Don't like how we manage the place and you can leave. Even Reef Central is much harsher than SRC, don't make us treat you the same way.

AT & the Mods.