Which skimmer from where

brianemone

Hi all

Im from NZ and im going to buy a skimmer from singapore in a few months but im trying to decide on the best one for my $$$ for my 500 litre tank

I've received some prices for a becket skimmer by ocean werx and it soulds quite good, but i havent heard any reveiws.

My problem is mainly the size limitation, i can only fit about 60cm's under my cabinet. i've also looked at a deltec apf600 which would be good as well as i would prefer an inline skimmer but the price is faily high.

any suggestions would be great

• SRC Member

Hi bro.

Ocean werx have a range of skimmers and they can even custom one for yur needs. U can go down and take a look at what they have. Also they have experience in running big commercial tanks, so they might be able to work out something for yur 500L.

Got my skimmer from them too. Works well and the price is definately competitive. ;)

My Tank

Save A Horse, Ride A Cowboy

• SRC Member

if you wan the best bang for your $$ at lower start up cost, a Beckett is in the order. But running cost for the pump will be higher.

I have seen the Tornado Beckett by Henry, as posted by alanseah, the workmanship is good, feels solid and built like a military tank.

You might wan to grab along some spare nylon nuts and o-rings for just in case of misplacement. Since you are so far away.