IS minsmarine a damn free bo liao guy?

moorish_idol

• SRC Member

I confirm he is damn free. :huh::huh:

Bo Liao can't comment. But if you're will to pay him 12K per month, he will definitely be back to his old cheonging days cruising around with his Audi A6. :lol::lol::lol: Lilian will be very happy to bring in more Fiji SPS shipment. Any Reefers (skirt or no skirt) whom got stack in Pasir Ris farmway 2 & 3, LCK without transport out would love :paiseh: to see him. As he always (w/o fail) wil give them a lift out to the nearest bus-stop. Anyway, that's him.

Note. I'm not his mistress neither am I wearing skirt nor did I take alot of SPS frag from him. But this is the less that everyone should know abt this Bo liao guy :lol::lol:

dogdogsrd20060608_18_Elric%20is%20.png

bunbunsdb20071225_-8_Elroi%20is.png

webster1973%20player%20555.png

• SRC Member

moorish_idol, last time ..u have started some arguments in terryansimon's sales thread and with seamonkee etc..

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?...=0entry331292

I dun see a reason to insult ppl or scold ppl , this is uneducated things to do so

indeed it is an uneducated things to do so -for a person who put up offensive signature to Justiana Er. ;)

What are u trying to do? create another war with minsmarine ? after Justiana Er incident - still not enough? ??

i never meet minsmarine before but

>bro !!! peace .. Justiana Er incident - let this issue rest