Is Justiana Er a sexy girl/woman ?

minsmarine

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG!!!!! the jap gal.... *droolz*

On a more serious note :

Guys, come on... give the lady a break... the last thread became like a carnival, with some guys queueing up to throw mud at her... no offense to Diabolus, I know it wasn't your intention when you started the thread....

It is said to allow things to cool off and to stop any forms of criticisms and jokes aimed at her....

So, let's let that happen... SRC has become like a very unfriendly place because of the way some reefers behaved in the last thread.... thankfully, a few guys have stepped forward to apologise, but imagine if I'm a newbie and I only read the front portion of the thread and already have a impression how this forum is like before I finish reading the entire thread??

So, please guys.... ( gimme face can? :P )... pls dun bring her up again....

Mins, I know you have no evil intentions, but a thread like this might just be the catalyst to all hell's breaking loose again, there's many things to talk about, the stars, the sun, the moon, your never say die SPS... let's leave the lady alone for the time being can?? :P

I suggest the Mods close this thread ( Sorry Mins, hope you'll agree with me! neighbours mah, give face lah... :P )....

:peace::peace::peace::peace::peace:

Disclaimer : There's no intention to pin-point or criticise anyone in particular in my post, all purely from wat I see and the way I feel... If you feel offended reading my post, let me 1st apologise. If my apology is not accepted and you tink I'm talking cxxk.... come lick my a$$....

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member

Now I am wonder myself,

"When did I offend her ?"

How did I offend her ?"

By posting this thread ?

By asking how ###### she is ?

Hmmmmmmm...................

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump

• SRC Member

What had happened had happened. I don't think it was out of malice or ill intentions by anyone, but rather playful exuberance that went a little out of control.

It takes all kinds of people to make this World......a more interesting and exciting place to live in. Of course, we need lots of endurance and tolerance too.

Whether Justiana is a ###### girl/woman.......... we do not know and will never know, and..... Does it really matter? Let's hope J. Er will not take it too badly and

I do hope she's the type who will - Forgive and Forget!!!!

• SRC Member

Sorry RAV65

I don't believe in face given, SO

I will NOT ask Mod to close this thread.

Because this thread is for the ppl with HIGH in IQ and HIGH in EQ.

For those who know how to read and how to react.

For the ppl don't know how to read a smiple english, than....

I am just telling my mind.

If u ever want to know what is my intention, than advise u to go and read all the thread I posted.

Else

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump

• SRC Member

Minsmarine, it's obvious that your "Is Justiana Er a ###### girl/woman?" is to play down the unpleasant episode and normalise things........and humouring Justiana to "come back".

It is a fact that different pple's perceptions do differ - like you said, depending on IQ & EQ. Again - that's what makes the World go round and round.

• SRC Member

Hi moorish idol

I love to be here, and please remember this place is not belong to you and not belong to me as well.

Upgrading my tank ? Hmmm does it bother you ? Anyway, my tank is not the tank of the month.

Waste time ? It's my own time, so how I spent is my way. you might think I am wasting my time here. Actually, seeing people true color, how mature they are. I am learning the NATURE.

However, if you think I am wasting my time, than simple PLEASE DON"T READ the thread that I posts. There will be people who known how to read and talk in

Matured manners.

Ocean Gump

i suppose ur EQ and IQ muz be really high. Congrats.

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

6X2.5X2.5 FT Tank : 4x2x2 ft sump : 2x1x2 ft refugim

Skimmer: Deltec AP851

Calcium Reactor:

Lightings: Aqualight T5 Retrofit, 150 watt MH X2

Chiller: Hailea HC-500A model w/ Aquabee 2000

Ozonizer: Hailea HLO-300 Digital ozonizer

Wavemaker: Tunze 6080, Tunze 6060

Return Pumps: Aquabee 5000 x2

Other equipments: Aquabee 2000, Quietone 1200, 5L Co2 Cylinder w/ Dupla regulator

American Marine Wireless Thermometer

Reefing is a dedication, not a competition.

• SRC Member

Acidjazz and RAV 65

What I can tell you is please read before post. Don't jump into concluding.

My intention was very obvious. If u read all the post about her and what ever I had posted a few days back.

I am trying to Minimize the Damages.

And so obvious that I have no ill or evil feeling at all.

You guys jumped into conclution after reading ( or may be not all post ) the title.

Let put stright forward, there is a guy HERMIT keeps posting HE HATE ME...

Did you ever asked yourself, Does he mean it ?

Matured person won't attack personal, they rather talk about the object what they r talking @.

It's just a business.

Ocean Gump

• SRC Member

Bro Hermit.. minsmarine < that guy you hate most -talking about u again. :angry:

piglet going to call hermit hp to complain. :angry::angry: damn u, minsmarine

i know what my bro Hermit trying to say and agree with minsmarine - pls note that minsmarine never used his Audi A6 to give me a lift to the nearest bus-stop. :angry::angry:

• SRC Member

Just. Er is a ###### lass and Minsmarine has a ###### brain :lol:

My Beautiful ANGEL - Matsushima Nanako

Equipment List for 4x2x2 Tank & 3x1.5x1.5 Sump

Hagen 802 x 2, Tunze 6060, Arcadia T5 (54W x 8), Eheim 1260 (return) Eheim 1250 (Chiller), Aquabee 300 x 2 (Feed)

H&S 150-F2001 (850l Skimmer), H&S A110-F2000 (400l Skimmer), H&S 110-F1000 (1000l Sulphur/Nitrate Filter), H&S 150-F2000IA (800l Calcium Reactor)

Coralife 3X (UV Steriliser), I-Aquatic IF 312 (Fluidised Reactor), Kent Kalk Delivery, Resun CL650, Pinpoint ORP & PH Meters & Wireless Thermometer

4x2x2 Tank Thread

• SRC Member

Guess that I have to speak my mind.....and I am prepared to be slammed if need be. Here goes....

1. If anyone ( I mean Justina or any person ) is willing to come to SRC to participate, be thankful that they take the effort to come in and be a member. If new members did notice, a lot of old members left because they find the site too inmature (caused by newer members' thinking and actions). Example: does increasing ones number of post make another jealous. This is what I see most often. Let me say that a member that has a few thousand post in his profile does not mean he is more expert than one who posted less. I have previously stated that Conrad should remove this number of post thingy and also the membership ranking when he asked for ideas on how to improve the site to attract more people to come in quite some time back.

2. If her posting is making one sitting on nerves, then do not read...simple as that. If the Straits Times published something against your thinking/idea, then do not read, save your time and $0.80! Why read and get angry and then drive up your blood pressure?

3. If this Justina is what some thought her to be.....the old AP, then be it. Her identity will be known sooner or later after she started to post in the actual reefing threads. Her past conflicts with other reefers should be settled personally and should not be brought into the site. There are bound to be enemies made and also friends made also be it in this site or work place.

4. The Kopi-Tiam is as such a place.....to talk anything other than reefing....as long as it does not break the site owner's rules. Again...if anyone not happy to read what one has posted, then just keep quite and read another thread instead of starting a flame war. I think as long as one is mature enough in thinking, he will just pass off the thread (meaning move on to read another thread) instead of being confrontational and want to start a war.

5. At times, I am really ashamed to see a new reefer being attacked on by a more senior reefer just because he asked a silly question (something concerning reefing). If one think that he is asking a silly question, then help him or keep quite and let others answer his question unless of course the answer given is not right and needs to be corrected or there is another way of doing it.

Now.....for some feedbacks or inputs

• SRC Member

Guess he reply to wrong thread, should be in

Is JE a reefer.

Here me poor boy talking about how ###### or not lar :)

Ocean Gump

• SRC Member

I joined....I posted....things I like, I read more....things I don't like, I log out.

I like piglet's pictures, find framerunner's avatar revolting and did find JE's post excessive but that's none of my business.

Thank you and ops, she didn't sound ###### to me. :huh:

I think (marine) therefore I am

Sorry RAV65

I don't believe in face given, SO

I will NOT ask Mod to close this thread.

Because this thread is for the ppl with HIGH in IQ and HIGH in EQ.

For those who know how to read and how to react.

For the ppl don't know how to read a smiple english, than....

I am just telling my mind.

If u ever want to know what is my intention, than advise u to go and read all the thread I posted.

Else

Dear Minsmarine,

I do acknowledge that you're trying to play down things, maybe introduce a more light-hearted topic to entice J. Er to come back to SRC, and that you do not carry any malice or ill/evil-intentions...

As you've said, your intention for this thread is for people with high EQ and IQ... and with you being someone with a high EQ and IQ, I believe it's idiot-proof that you know that this thread is being read by everyone in SRC, high or low EQ/IQ.... with that, the audience of your thread can be totally out of your intended demography.

In introducing this thread, you are opening another potential avenue whereby all the wilful/playful/malicious comments about J. Er can be re-introduced again. The last thread has died down, so let it be, despite all your wisdom and good intentions, what you tink you're trying to achieve by posting this thread might just backfire...

So what if it doesn't backfire?? Well, if it does not, very good, but what if it does? I believe it would be a better situation if we dun take the risk that something like that might happen. We dun wan to do damage-control again like the last time.

On a micro-scale, you've got a well-thought of intention for this thread, have you taken a look at it from a macro-scale?

<_<<_<<_<

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member

Sit down and have fun not good enough leh - especially the first pic above, how is it like to caress the face with your palm hehhe the softness is giving tingling sensation cannot go on.... :lol: whats her name by the way?

My Beautiful ANGEL - Matsushima Nanako

Equipment List for 4x2x2 Tank & 3x1.5x1.5 Sump

Hagen 802 x 2, Tunze 6060, Arcadia T5 (54W x 8), Eheim 1260 (return) Eheim 1250 (Chiller), Aquabee 300 x 2 (Feed)

H&S 150-F2001 (850l Skimmer), H&S A110-F2000 (400l Skimmer), H&S 110-F1000 (1000l Sulphur/Nitrate Filter), H&S 150-F2000IA (800l Calcium Reactor)

Coralife 3X (UV Steriliser), I-Aquatic IF 312 (Fluidised Reactor), Kent Kalk Delivery, Resun CL650, Pinpoint ORP & PH Meters & Wireless Thermometer

4x2x2 Tank Thread

• SRC Member

Hi RAV-65

I had though of micro that's why I put my title as How ######.

And I started it.

As I had mentioned in earlier post, there r degree involved. example If I said, ###### word to Lizard44 or neokn or hermit, they know what the excet meaning.

So does JE.

But may not be to you. Than got to put your thinking hat,

DOES THIS POOR GUYS really MEAN IT ?

Or

Any other intension ?

Ocean Gump