• SRC Member

Me lived in 1 room rented flat with one reef tank

so PUB

Electronic 250

Water 50

Toilet cleanning 100

My fishes and corals has COOL WATER,

I use hand fan to cool myself down :)

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump

• SRC Member
Me lived in 1 room rented flat with one reef tank

so PUB

Electronic 250

Water 50

Toilet cleanning 100

My fishes and corals has COOL WATER,

I use hand fan to cool myself down :)

mismarine ,

you really pamper your corals .... cold water for your corals

you use hand fan sia :blink:

sounds like you are back into the 60s those ah ma sia

• SRC Member

heee heee forgot to tell you one thing lay

hand fan , but not my hand to swing mah :)

so not 60s, back to 1900's :)

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump

• SRC Member

err...I think I m paying the highest power supply bill here...something can be wrong? I have been living here since late (HDB 5 room) oct 04,monthly bill is always ranging from $240 to $270 but aug's bill came to $366...thats cos I turned on the aircon for 3 afternoon due to extreme hot weather.

But even so,everyone here even living in exec paying within $200....where did my electric go to?2 adults + 1 maid + 2 kids living here only....handwash clothes but spin dry in machine.....water bill is $50-60 which is ok since I have a 5ft tank of fresh water fish and 3 ft tank of Fish with live rocks......3 aircon on only in the night from 8pm to 5am (inverter).

• SRC Member

I think I am the cheapest of all :eyebrow:

My bill roam around $70 - $100 every month for the past few years. Sometime with rebate, even cheaper :rolleyes:

Until one fine day my friend encouraged me to take up Marine hobby :nuke: , the nightmare started.....

Bill came, slowly increase by $10 till $90 - $120 :sick:

Now with a recent add-on chiller recently and seems to be running non-stop :cry::cry2: I can feel (six sense) the bill go, going, going upzzzzzzzz...... :shock:

Will wait till next bill come and I will know whether my wife :pinch: will stop me from reefing...if that's the case, I will just go for FOWLR

Anyway my usage :upsidedown:

3 rooms with Aircon - Not used for many years (maybe less than 10 days a year)

Washing Machine - Not used for washing, only using the dry function...once every 2 month.

Toilet Bowl flush - Use water from washing clothes.

Pls note: Cooking (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner), Washing clothes, every day except Sunday.

• SRC Member
err...I think I m paying the highest power supply bill here...something can be wrong? I have been living here since late (HDB 5 room) oct 04,monthly bill is always ranging from $240 to $270 but aug's bill came to $366...thats cos I turned on the aircon for 3 afternoon due to extreme hot weather.

But even so,everyone here even living in exec paying within $200....where did my electric go to?2 adults + 1 maid + 2 kids living here only....handwash clothes but spin dry in machine.....water bill is $50-60 which is ok since I have a 5ft tank of fresh water fish and 3 ft tank of Fish with live rocks......3 aircon on only in the night from 8pm to 5am (inverter).

:shock: u better check w PUB Y so high bill..

I think I am the cheapest of all :eyebrow:

My bill roam around $70 - $100 every month for the past few years. Sometime with rebate, even cheaper :rolleyes:

Until one fine day my friend encouraged me to take up Marine hobby :nuke: , the nightmare started.....

Bill came, slowly increase by $10 till $90 - $120 :sick:

Now with a recent add-on chiller recently and seems to be running non-stop :cry::cry2: I can feel (six sense) the bill go, going, going upzzzzzzzz...... :shock:

Will wait till next bill come and I will know whether my wife :pinch: will stop me from reefing...if that's the case, I will just go for FOWLR

Anyway my usage :upsidedown:

3 rooms with Aircon - Not used for many years (maybe less than 10 days a year)

Washing Machine - Not used for washing, only using the dry function...once every 2 month.

Toilet Bowl flush - Use water from washing clothes.

Pls note: Cooking (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner), Washing clothes, every day except Sunday.

Better get the chiller checked out :P

• SRC Member

nothing happen to fishes cause they still have day light from window.

CORAL WILL GO HEAVEN ( MIME )

Your coral may goes to THE CAVE :{

Ocean Gump