Post deleted on Jireh

Kenji80

• SRC Member

This whole things just reminded me of a certain incident I had with a tank maker.

Some people who claimed that they have no relationship with him just get very agitated and hysterical and keeps jumping to his defence.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

recently there are a lot of flaming and war post appearing in SRC . :(

somewhat i feel that such incident should be directed at the incident itself and let's not call one another ' names ' which will add fuel to the discussion.

inevitably , all of us will have good and bad experiences with LFS to share whether they are sponsor or not .

it's not a matter of just 2 little fishes or just a few dollars , but rather the ethics behind the biz management . let's take it positively and try to learn from this experience and how we can improve on the situation rather than calling ' names'

which are not helpful.

all of us have the right to speak up , to seek clarification or demand explaination if what is stated is wrongly misrepresentated.

still remember in biz law study , even when a transaction is finished. the buyer still has the right to sue the seller if information is purposely withheld or misrepresentated.

i am a neutral party , not to stand at anyone side , but i hope the involved party can clarified or else the reputation is really at stake.

isnt it better to stand objectively and view the matter not based on personal attack manner. haha, saying all these , maybe someone will attack mi very soon

peace :peace:

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

Ok guys, let's end this issue ;)

Let us agree that no one posts any more comments until Jireh replies :thanks:

;) Pls cooperate here

Comments can come after Jireh replies

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

• SRC Member

Bro Piglet,

So far I have not received any response. Although I have not gotten any reply,

I appreciate those bros who can see both sides. :thanks:

I agreed that we need 2 hands to clap but it requires only one hand to hit the

non moving hand.

I wonder if someone was scolded directly by another party, will that someone

keep quiet? If you can, I salute you. :bow:

Just to clear the air after reading thru the posts here.

1. Most of the mods are busy with life challenges and time constraints.

2. Cats being away doesn't mean the mice can wreak havoc.

3. Be nice and refrain from personal attacks or your warning bar will suddenly be free of cobwebs.

4. If Jireh chooses not to reply you to explain their action of deleting your post questioning their biz tactics... you can either take it as you were too late to enjoy a good deal and they shut down their offer a little too late enough to prevent unhappiness. Or you can simply take your business to some other shops if you're not happy.

5. As for the rest of the bystanders, MYOB.

6. Yes, SRC sponsorship fee is peanuts but I wish it was the NKF peanuts but unfortunately it ain't. Hence I don't prioritize governing what happens in sponsors threads as it isn't my business to.

7. However since this is in the Kopi Tiam and certain rules are broken time and time again in this thread, I find it in everyone's best interests to close this thread as its non-constructive.

8. For the disgruntled customer, contact Jireh directly and seek your explanations there.

9. Jireh, perceptions which may be wrong can be easily rectified with a quick simple explanation. A stitch in time saves nine.

10. I wish everyone a good day! Happy reefing and take life easy! ;)