Singapore is a CLEAN COUNTRY

minsmarine

• SRC Member

We achieved to one of the cleanest country.

Is it because of, ourself or Indian cleaner.

half and hour ago, I saw a group of young chinese ( 2 boys, 1 girl ) siting and chating.

Now....

It's less than 1M, and .......................................

Worry , if we don't have Indian cleaner , we might need not to go to zoo to see a snake.

post-11-1125239354.jpg

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump

• SRC Member

Ei yea, if I am not sure I won't post here lar, I am also not a "INTERNET REEFER" mah.

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump

• SRC Member

Ah yea, i won't u know why

these group I saw almost every day sitiing down there , left everything, wasting their time and their parents.

Exam is around the coner and still have time to chat @ 10PM rather than study.

Any way, u can tell people from their behavior. So I am worry.

Not to show off,

My son and daughter tell their mother off, because she throw tissue paper in to dustbin ( anyway, just didn't go in ).

Ocean Gump

• SRC Member

Chances r given. Provided they prove it worth.

U would say it's a small matter, but this kind of small matter counted to be a big one.

All parents r bzy, no doubt to make living in Sg damn hot.

But they r appear to be in either senior @ secondary or JC type. So need more time to grow up ?

i feel only thing no value.

who will clean if Singapore can't afford to have those Indian cleaner to clean. It's our own problem and it's just a less than one meter away. What does it mean,

simple

either STUPID

or DON"T CARE TO BOTHER

Ocean Gump

• SRC Member

Sad, for their parent, work like a dog and have this kind of kids.

Worry, if one day this kind of person become in POWER......

Ocean Gump

• SRC Member

I think S'pore is clean all bcos' of our cleaners.

Well, my hse downstairs also always there're youngsters (teens) leave behind d tibits, drink can, tissue paper used on the table they used 2 chitchat there.

Sad 4 the parents....

But i think parents must let the kids know tat littering is not gd & will affect our environment cleaniless...Perhaps they're 2 busy w their career than apying attention 2 yr kids..............

• SRC Member
that is why got successful pple and CMI type arounds :P

I think it's more like simply bo chap on their part. You already saw some young boy and gers with attitude problems here in SRC so it's not surprising to find them outside too.

who? who? hehe :evil:

• SRC Member

It all boils down to lack of courtesy and respect. When you have none of these elements, you do things without regarding others, and it really shows a total lack of class. You might not have money, you might not speak well or dress well, but MANNERS is real class. And there are people who might be filthy rich and drive huge cars but really dont have any class.

But on the other hand the kids might see that without their efforts, the poor bangladeshi worker migh be retrenched and be unable to support his familiy, so actually they are doing a good deed. :)

• SRC Member

I see my boys doing the same crap on a daily basis in the canteen. I guess it takes time to understand that whatever small your actions, they can have a direct consequence on some poor bugger at the end of the line.

So i really understand how you feel. Especially since you are also the one using the space. :)