Falling in love again in his twilight years ...

lizard44

• SRC Member

Sad but true, so many man out there are commiting adultery . . I get crazy middle age men telling me in pub . . 'you be my girl friend lah , Morning I put your picture as my wallpaper , at night when i go home I change to my wife's . ' :shock::angry: .

Some of my girlfrens' s dad are having mistress outside and you wont be surprise to see the mistress are as old as my girlfrens . :whistle

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Not trying to put the opposite ###### down, but at times, the young girls go together with married older men because of the $$$$. What's the percentage I am not sure but I know of real cases myself. Of course, there are also cases of real love involved and not the $$$. Is this the result of materialistic instinct of the opposite ######, especialy due to social pressures?? Please do not flame me, just stating a fact which I experienced myself. :)

• SRC Member

maybe the gal doesn't know he is married...

maybe yr frend's wife is not giving him enough attn.. love .. or maybe .. the problem may lay w the wife too..

or otherwise .. it is just tat yr frend just " itchy backside"

sad case .. didn't the gal how she wld feel if the wife found out? wld she 1 her husband to do this to her next time?...

one shld treasure the 1 they already hv...

tink back of the great time both hv together ...

shld nt take one for granted..

accept one's shortcomings.. coz u r nt perfect 2...

ummm...

hmmm ...

looks like the opinions (aka advice) here are better now.

bro weisoon, i heard from minsmarine that you have'nt been posting for a while already; welcome back, he said.

it seems there are 2 camps here.

the youngie camp who is against and the oldies camp who is neutral and slightly supporting.

wow ...

just an update: my friend and his girl just broke up. he is now a piece of wreck, while the girl is nowhere to be found. i can't get her too.

he told me that he found out that his gf is seeing another young boy. sigh ... such crazy world. one can never be sure.

now i have to be his replacement drinking buddy at least for a week. don't know what to say but to drink loh ...

love or lust is a double0-edged sword. it not only cuts one way, it will also cuts the other way too. i wonder how the girl can't be hurt by this process? surely both of them have gone through much. in chinese, they said "one night husband-wife, 100 nights loving care" & "suffer 3 reincarnations so as to meet coincidentally at a river ride, 10 reincarnations to become husband-wife". i don't know whether this applies to illicit relationhips too.

:thanks:

lizard

• SRC Member

Well, all things happen for a purpose..

Since it ended with a easier way to handle.. then let nature take its course..

but does ur friend learn anything from it? or how does it change his life . ?

To be frank.. it happened to my family many years ago .. nearly broke up my family .. but things turn for the better .. although it shaken everybody a bit .. but it saved my parents marriage.. and from then on .. my parents became superglue.. stick to each other no matter wat .. ;)

• SRC Member

he will be back on his feet in due time, i guess.

back him up dude.

somehow friends are alway better than ur the other half. sometimes.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

very hard to tell ...

in chinese too ...

i only thought unrequited love is bitter

unrequited love maketh one's old

several rounds of succinct careful thinking ...

still i prefer a good unrequited love

another one ... (quite familiar)

i have gone to see the ocean, everything else can't be termed "water" anymore

i have gone to see the lovely clouds at mole mountain, everything else can't be termed "cloud" anymore

several times i roamed the flower bed, but i don't even bother to give a second look

half the reason i believed is i am already a monk, the othe half is i had already met you ...

sigh ... (this is really really sad)

i wonder who is not affected by these events ...

yes only time will tell ...

:thanks:

lizard

• SRC Member

Old and Wise man said,

"Fishes which are not in the your net are more beautiful and big than in your net"

and if you are guy and not agreeable to it.

Than it mean that you are a bit out of the track.

So..........................................

Let it be me ( While dating time )

Let it be ( after marriage )

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump

• SRC Member
Not trying to put the opposite ###### down, but at times, the young girls go together with married older men because of the $$$$.

Its the security and the maturity of the older dudes that get the babes, not to mention the style and class they exude compared to young horny guys.

But going back to the topic, illicit ###### is often the best ######. Thats why so many people get their rocks off on those office affairs, doing dirty deeds at strange places, etc. They might not have the intimacy of a familiar couple, but image the sheer adrenaline rush. :heh:

But I got to take my hat off for the girl- playing an older man for all its worth and dumping him when the trophy has been collected. Let me hum the chorus from a popular song: The female of the species is more deadly than the male. :)

• SRC Member

Well, the Sunday Times page 3 article further comfirms that the 5Cs still weighs high on any girl's list for a partner.

One girl mentioin: "You definitely want someone who can support you financially" But at what level is she looking for? With all the 5Cs??

Another mention: " Frankly, I don't think they would be able to afford me" admitting that she loves shopping and travelling. Pity the future boy friend or husband.

Worst in the article: "She refuse to sleep with him." after she found that her husband lost his job during the economic crisis.......

After reading this, I thought to myself.....is this a trade or what? No money no ######??? Even between husband and wife. <_<

yes. i agree with you, weisoon ...

it was really easy to use money to trade. but, frankly i don't want this kind of relationship.

i get zero-kick out of it.

if i ever start ...

i am going to start by going to hawker centre first, but then hor which girl would go to a hawker centre. kind of silly really ...

but if i start by fine dinning, i will be a deadpan ... sure win but i will also be a BIG LOSER. what i get is false feelings (towards money) and not me she is keen in.

but if i start by hawker centre dinning, no girls in their right mind would go. then how on earth are we going to get started.

OR maybe i should drive a nice car like BMW or Merc and still go hawker centre to eat ... but then Beemers only cost $1500 per month to maintain ... don't know whether it is good enough.

hahahahahahahaha ... funny

anyway ...

an update: my friend is still as dead as ever. will get slightly better in few more days i guess. maybe it will serve as a good guideline for those people falling out of love as to how many days it takes to overcome the pain.

:cry:

lizard

Most importantly, find a gf tt supports ur reefing hobby. :D

Girls nowadays are pretty much superficial. . .

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

6X2.5X2.5 FT Tank : 4x2x2 ft sump : 2x1x2 ft refugim

Skimmer: Deltec AP851

Calcium Reactor:

Lightings: Aqualight T5 Retrofit, 150 watt MH X2

Chiller: Hailea HC-500A model w/ Aquabee 2000

Ozonizer: Hailea HLO-300 Digital ozonizer

Wavemaker: Tunze 6080, Tunze 6060

Return Pumps: Aquabee 5000 x2

Other equipments: Aquabee 2000, Quietone 1200, 5L Co2 Cylinder w/ Dupla regulator

American Marine Wireless Thermometer

Reefing is a dedication, not a competition.

hmmm ....

i actually treat them same same ...

both are expensive, but the dry land fishes are way way more expensive ...

the dry land ones need formula-two food (small pellets) and protein skimmer to clean up too. i remember a writer of mine ate $600+++ from me at a french restaurant 2 years back. it was just a simple dinner for 2.

the other is marine fishes, where i have no problem; every fish is cheap S$3 sometimes S$2.50 only. you can get at this price from you-know-who.

dry-land fishes have killer instincts; they will zoom for the kill once the feeding frenzy is given. if not careful, can even kill the feeder (my friend) .... hahahahahaha

marine fishes are patient and they don't die so easily.

:evil:

lizard

• SRC Member

I suggest you to tell your friend to use his head and not his heart and set the girl free from him. Short term pain is better than long term pain as he may end up losing his current gf and his family and friends. Also he will be a poor man in spirit and wealth.

Not to say that the relationship won't work due to the age gap but no point taking chances at this stage. Not an easy decision.

• SRC Member

Woman is difficult to understand.

Even if you are very successful in SPS doen't mean u will understand and success with woman.

Thing will get more complicated, if the woman is highly educated and high in IQ, low in EQ.

Well, that can create damn hell of problem. Like weisoon mentioned wife won't sleep with husband.

There are so many cases around us, just we pretended that we didn't see.

relationship is SG is getting more and more complicated. Especially, after our PM's wife introduced lot of IRON WOMAN ( whehter they are good or not , NO comments , but sure they doesn' look good in bed :) all the woman in SG thinking themself BIGHEAD, so they don't think about any more SMALLHEAD.

###### is nothing not like before.

Money is the king.

However, I can tell you , there are still so many VERY GOOD GALS out there, ofcourse HIDING.

Good Luck & Happy Reefing

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump

• SRC Member
hello bro MIN,

what are you doing at this hour of the night, can't sleep meh ...

you also bluff me one ... sleeping pills cannot be gotten freely from pharms lah ...

your message is very chim, can write a bit more?

thanks

thanks

thanks

:ph34r:

lizard

What do you want me to write..............

<_<

Life is boring when no1 understand you.

Especially, when you are down & out, up & in B)

No1 try to understand you when you throw in money, they pretend to understand you what ever you said, but come on , do we need Miss Yes ?

I can't sleep, it's very horrible.

I twisted,

I turned,

I put in,

I put out,

I high

I low

Still problem.

My CR lar ofcourse :)

If I don't do anything by 3 days, my tank's dKH will be 0. So need to work HARD.

Ocean Gump

• SRC Member
i am going to start by going to hawker centre first, but then hor which girl would go to a hawker centre. kind of silly really ...

but if i start by fine dinning, i will be a deadpan ... sure win but i will also be a BIG LOSER. what i get is false feelings (towards money) and not me she is keen in.

but if i start by hawker centre dinning, no girls in their right mind would go. then how on earth are we going to get started

i think basically they are the same with us. As much as we are slogging to make a living, they are too.

Take a lunch session at Raffles Place, they eat hawker food too.

having fine dinning on a date is cool, but dun make it on the first date, one will only pass the wrong impression that you are out to please.

I think if they like us enough, food and the enviroment is secondary. Its the companionship that matters.

Unless you are talking about rich daddy that buys her a BMW after she got her driving license. har.., that one even if go on dutch i dun think i can keep up enjoying the high life with her.

• SRC Member
the dry land ones need formula-two food (small pellets) and protein skimmer to clean up too. i remember a writer of mine ate $600+++ from me at a french restaurant 2 years back. it was just a simple dinner for 2.

the other is marine fishes, where i have no problem; every fish is cheap S$3 sometimes S$2.50 only. you can get at this price from you-know-who.

dry-land fishes have killer instincts; they will zoom for the kill once the feeding frenzy is given. if not careful, can even kill the feeder (my friend) .... hahahahahaha

marine fishes are patient and they don't die so easily.

:evil:

lizard

Lizard44

The writer must have a lot of 'ink' aka 'mo shui'..... :lol:

Marine fish better lah....if caught disease and died can get another or if too aggressive towards other fishes, can give away. Dry-land fishes a bit difficult to do the same thing if you ask me.... :lol:

Cannot agree more on the killer instinct of the dry-land fishes. Maybe needs more taming compared to marine fishes...sometimes must induce psychological warfare. :lol: PS: Theory only, and use at one's risk as backfire may result.

• SRC Member

Sir , the pills that I gave you were I got it 2 months back, however i put all the pill in same old plastic bag and it's dated 04, so I don't think it's expired lar.

If 10mg is not working , than take 20mg,

If 20mg is not working , than take 30mg,

If 30mg is not working , than take 40mg,

If 40mg is not working , than take 50mg,

If xxmg is not working , than

Advise your friend to jump down from the HDB. I believe Neokn's house is so far highest I know, it's on 16 floor.

I can only say, if woman is easy to understand, to handle, to know.

than there won't be a word called "BROKEN HEART"

So be prepared.

50+ guys falling love to 20+ gal, so what is the big deal ?

There are so many TRUE STORYS about this kind of relationship.

There is nothing worg with that as long as the person don't go out of the track.

So end of the day, your life is your life , my life is my life, why do we need to care so much, as long as you are doing no harm to socity and others.

Cheers.........................................

PS. My tution fee has been up to x20 , due to demand and supply law :):peace::nuke:

Ocean Gump

• SRC Member

If girl want = $ than

. switch ( money )

. case overflow : pay her

. screw her

. dump her

. break;

. case just_nice : ask her whether she is happy with McDonald

. if ( answer = yes )

. than call ChangePerson ( HER );

. else

. roll your two balls;

. headback home;

. break;

. default : tell the world that you are nut.

. break;

.else

. ask the guy, will u marry her

. if ( answer = yes )

. PlaySound ( Dream );

. else

. PlaySound ( Let It Be );

. PlaySound ( To all the girls I loved before )

End of program, if not satisfy than go and look for another programmer.

Ocean Gump