Marine Aquarium in JB?

Kotobuki

• SRC Member

hi all, if you bring corals back and you get discovered, they just confiscate and take your particulars down for future reference i think. thats why so many people still illegally import corals for sale to our lfs and all.

i drove past a huge lfs on the way to sibu a long time back but didnt have the time to stop there. anyone know the place i'm referring to? its like a two storey complex with huge fish picture banners all around. i tried to find my way there on another occasion but lost my way. anything interesting in malaysian lfs?

These 2 two LFS are easy to reach.

1) Go to X-tra, head to the 2nd level. It has got one of the best display tanks in JB. And that is by JB standard, you might not really like it.

2)Go to Permas Jaya, there are many blocks of shop houses painted in white. They are opposite Jusco shopping mall. Drive around till you see this LFS named "Shui Huang" / translated "Water Emperor". Lots of LPS harvested from malaysian waters.

"Less technology, more biology" --- John Tullock