Irritating neigbours!

Justiana Er

• SRC Member

:angry: Hi all, I hve a Extremely Irritating neighbour just directly above my HDB unit that i was staying.Let me share with u what she does.

She will always make alot of noise by banging,knocking,drlling...etc. I'm a tutor that conduct lessons to my students at my own hse as i hve to take care of...

This lady is staying alone.Sometimes i notice she seems to be standing at her window & peeping @ us while we go out.

The other day, I brought my daughter to the nearby fast food for breakfast b4 she goes to school,to my horror i found her there also.IS she follwoing us? I not sure. But she purposely sits just next to us where there was many empty seats!!

Well, I think I...???? Wat u all think?

Justiana

• SRC Member

Hi Sis,

Maybe she just lonely and need somebody to take to.

I have wierd experience with my neighbour above, almost

every night got banging on the floor, dropping marble and

dragging of furniture, it usually after 12am then irritating. :angry:

I confronted them but to my surprise, their kids sleep early and

nobody in the house moving the furniture. And according to them, they also hearing things at nite. :fear:

From that day, i just try hard to ignore :cry:

• SRC Member

:ph34r:

well if you have a dispute you might want to give a call to the mediation centre. dun call police, unless there is an actual offence they will most likely not chup your case.

http://www.minlaw.gov.sg/cmc

Be teachable always, nobody has a monopoly on wisdom. But learn to distinguish "fact" from "opinion".

• SRC Member

hey..about the dropping of marbles right..its not the neighbour who is living above u doing it...i read in the newspaper once.that alot of people experience it when they woke up in the middle of the night...i used to get freaked out over it when i heard it in the night..freaky?..

SPI( singapore paranormal investigation) went to investigate it and explained that it was the cause of water droplets flowing between the wall or something...lol...

=)

• SRC Member
It still unexplained, me and wifey just call it twilight zone :fear:

As long as it dont disturb us, we are fine with it.

Maybe 'they' need to shift and decorate their house middle

of the night........ :fear::ph34r:

hmmm ... that is spooky !! :P

• SRC Member
:angry: Hi all, I hve a Extremely Irritating neighbour just directly above my HDB unit that i was staying.Let me share with u what she does.

She will always make alot of noise by banging,knocking,drlling...etc. I'm a tutor that conduct lessons to my students at my own hse as i hve to take care of...

This lady is staying alone.Sometimes i notice she seems to be standing at her window & peeping @ us while we go out.

The other day, I brought my daughter to the nearby fast food for breakfast b4 she goes to school,to my horror i found her there also.IS she follwoing us? I not sure. But she purposely sits just next to us where there was many empty seats!!

Well, I think I...???? Wat u all think?

Justiana

She is a Single Yellow Female and is lonely ?

My Beautiful ANGEL - Matsushima Nanako

Equipment List for 4x2x2 Tank & 3x1.5x1.5 Sump

Hagen 802 x 2, Tunze 6060, Arcadia T5 (54W x 8), Eheim 1260 (return) Eheim 1250 (Chiller), Aquabee 300 x 2 (Feed)

H&S 150-F2001 (850l Skimmer), H&S A110-F2000 (400l Skimmer), H&S 110-F1000 (1000l Sulphur/Nitrate Filter), H&S 150-F2000IA (800l Calcium Reactor)

Coralife 3X (UV Steriliser), I-Aquatic IF 312 (Fluidised Reactor), Kent Kalk Delivery, Resun CL650, Pinpoint ORP & PH Meters & Wireless Thermometer

4x2x2 Tank Thread

• SRC Member

The marbles .. ?? i heard them too .. but many yrs ago already ..

after i moved out from Flats i dun hears it any more..

and it always happen in the middle of the nite when u wake up from ur sleep..

Justiana, maybe next time when u see her .. try giving her a smile.. she could be lonely and just needed to feel that she is not lonely in this world.

Who noe? .. maybe after u manage to talk to her .. she will realise that she is causing u those irriation .. and thus keep it down .. :)

• SRC Member
haha...i heard marbles too sometimes...  :lol:

i use to hear that when i was staying in my previous HDB flat.

creepy.

ta..... ta...ta..ta.ta~

hey man, be cool about it. give that lady a smile or so.

the outcome might turn out good.

and im sure that lady is darn lonely for staying there alone.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

:blink::yeah::thanks:

Hi guys,

Well i choose to ignore her. This type of plp only wants u 2 get angry,what for get angry,will increase my wrinkles....

I guess she is lonely & got nothing better to do! Well,as long as she doesn't do anything that will harm me & my family is fine.

Nevertheless,thanks eveybody for the reply.

Reg the marble sound can't figure out what was that.After reading the article ,still unsure about it.Anyway just ignore whatever u hear especially @ nite or late nite.

Take care..................

post-11-1122696193.jpg

• SRC Member

:blink::(:lol:;):rolleyes:

The noises she made are banging of doors,knocking sound, dropping dragging chairs tables but not bubbles noise.

The neighbour above my mum's flat also like this.We ever confronted her b4.That one is an old lady staying all by herself. She occasionally also make noises to irritate us again.

Well,

I just dun understand y they enjoy doing such things.They seems to belong to those Uneducated class of people...........

• SRC Member
:blink::(:lol:;):rolleyes:

The noises she made are banging of doors,knocking sound, dropping dragging chairs tables but not bubbles noise.

The neighbour above my mum's flat also like this.We ever confronted her b4.That one is an old lady staying all by herself. She occasionally also make noises to irritate us again.

Well,

I just dun understand y they enjoy doing such things.They seems to belong to those Uneducated class of people...........

they just need attentions

give them that with a kind approach

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||