how much does a person need to sleep per day?

Lester

• SRC Member

I think the body cannot rest due to unfamiliar territory or area. It's like a defence mechanism whereby the body is in constant alert even if you are not aware of it. I myself hate sleepover at any of my relative place. Very uncomfortable for me. I will be aware of the slightest noise being made. And the worst noise that I really hate that can make my blood boil is the sound of SNORING! I really can't believe someone unconscious would make such LOUD noise! I sometimes feel like hitting the person with whatever object nearby. :angry:

if i want someone to eiliminate my father, i will look for u

:lol:

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member
Talking abt this sleep thing bro law how is your sleep disoder? Are you still having trouble sleeping?

For me my sleep timing varies sometimes 4 or 8. But still ready for the next day to go to work and don't feel tired at all.

Oh dear am I normal?

Now when I start talking abt it, it is starting to freak myself out!

thank you bro flying carpet of aladin for that corcern question of urs.

really appreciate that. that brought a smile on my face.

im doing fine. can sleep easily most of the time.

been working in a pub, 6 - 3 or 5 am from monday to saturday.

always when i got home, i normally find myself dead tired.

one thing i learnt, u want to sleep well? eliminate ur problems. screw those worries.

=D

once again, thanks for the concern.

and i think u are nomal if u dun feel latargic, so no worries =)

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member
i sleep 4-5 hours a day. i take my short nap whenever i travel on bus :P sometime when i home early in the afternoon, i will take a short nap (at least 1 hour). if my napping is too long (2-3 hours)... i will be in trouble. i will be like an owl at night like law :lol:

now, i try to force myself to sleep later by 1 am :( i know i am a night person but at least i must try to sleep more. at least 6 hours :)

what do u mean like me gary. <_<

• SRC Member

one shld zz early n wake up early... 8hrs of sleep wld be enough.. n of coz a gd one ....

zzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

it's a waste of time .. if one zzz too many hrs ... n miss the early morning on wkends... the weather's usually cooling.. n outside is quiet...

look out of the window n c the beautiful sky...