My see through 5.5 x 2 x 2.5

shootsimon

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Seems to have lots of fatty stuffs. Maybe I feed too little seaweed liao. :huh: Heart attack maybe :huh: Made a mess but at least my mind will rest even though I still cannot figure why it died ;)

Bro Simon... your :sick: pix really :sick: I think i will continue to feed my Tangs seaweed :unsure:

What do you usually feed your Tangs?

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member
Bro Simon... your  :sick:  pix really  :sick:  I think i will continue to feed my Tangs seaweed  :unsure:

What do you usually feed your Tangs?

Feed them a teaspoon amount of mixed formula one and two pellets, using timer 3 times daily with intervals of 1 hr between 7.30pm to 9.30pm. And around 11pm will feed them 8 cubes of brime shrimp almost every night and seaweed once weekly. :)

Feed them a teaspoon amount of mixed formula one and two pellets, using timer 3 times daily with intervals of 1 hr between 7.30pm to 9.30pm. And around 11pm will feed them 8 cubes of brime shrimp almost every night and seaweed once weekly. :)

Yeah maybe an increased amont of seaweed will help in keeping our fishes lean and healthy... not stuffed with double-chin :lol::lol::lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

Ha ha. Guess I'll change their diet. My orchid dotty was last seen fat fat and yesterday found it round round lying on the sand bed motionless <_< Think its really the diet ;) must change :peace:

Ha ha. Guess I'll change their diet. My orchid dotty was last seen fat fat and yesterday found it round round lying on the sand bed motionless <_< Think its really the diet ;) must change :peace:

Yupe... come to think of it... it's a crime to make them obese :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member

Yupe... come to think of it... it's a crime to make them obese :lol::lol::lol:

Izzit??? :huh:

Anyway I like them fat fat but I will feed them more seaweed from now.

Here's a pix of my blue face feeding on brime shrimp. Will try seaweed on him later.

post-34-1165231460.jpg

• SRC Member
Will try to catch the regal first before letting him roam in the tank as my regal will wack him upside down. ;)

Nice fish there.. I am thinking of getting this fish too. See a lot of it at pasir Ris. Is it an angel? Reef safe? And can PM me the indicative price?

Sorry ask so many but so pretty so a bit itching...

• SRC Member

Nice fish there.. I am thinking of getting this fish too. See a lot of it at pasir Ris. Is it an angel? Reef safe? And can PM me the indicative price?

Sorry ask so many but so pretty so a bit itching...

Not all angels are reef safe. Regal angel so far in my tank is reef safe. If you are referring to blue face, its 50/50. I am now training it love brime shrimp, pellet, seaweed. Maybe after another 2 weeks or so I'll let it roam in the tank and see if it will nip my corals, but before that I'll catch the regal first. So if the blue face is ok I'll let go the regal, but if not, i'll release the regal to wack the blue face, so its easier to catch him out. A bit cruel, some may say but its easier to catch him this way. :evil: