My see through 5.5 x 2 x 2.5

shootsimon

• SRC Member
  • Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Err... I was referring to your tank... not your BEAUTIFUL body ;););)

I bought a pair of mating Maroons today with a matched Bulb Anemone... very romantic and entertaining... glad I seized the opportunity without thinking left and right and... oops "kena" taken by someone else :lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

U still keep ur tank in ur office? Can post a pix? I always wanted to setup one in the office... but afraid maintenance problem... what if... :unsure:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member
U still keep ur tank in ur office? Can post a pix? I always wanted to setup one in the office... but afraid maintenance problem... what if... :unsure:

No lah that was about 2.5 yrs ago :P

• SRC Member

Here's another pict of my old 2 ft. Was still using under gravel. Know nuts about DSB, sump etc. :paiseh: Even had a heater in the tank :lol::lol: . Office aircon too cold. At times water tempreture down to 24 degrees. Was using cannister filter and top up with mineral water daily.

Looking back was like dam blur man :lol::D:P Don't even know about SRC. All thanks to Bros in SRC that I was able to embark to my current tank :lol:

post-34-1146033770.jpg

:lol: Harlow shootsimon hehe i still remember yr tank.. so full of tangs and so clean to the view.. :wub: peifupeifu... so how is yer new project going on? Or have u scrapped it? U mentioned something abt a new pump the other time..

• SRC Member
:lol: Harlow shootsimon hehe i still remember yr tank.. so full of tangs and so clean to the view..  :wub: peifupeifu... so how is yer new project going on? Or have u scrapped it? U mentioned something abt a new pump the other time..

Project on hold only to start another more inportant one, that is to hook up a KR and placing in a Reservoir Tank in the cabinet. CR now has been shifted in my sump to make space and to prevent wetting my floor as it leaks once in a while due to the additional chamber of Mg media. ;)

Now project is to make the cabinet leakproof. Planning in process :lol: Here goes my $$$$ <_<

• SRC Member
one of the tanks which i was actively showing everyone around me when i first came to SRC... a tank which inspired me a lot...

pretty.. beautifull.. yummy. i wanna cook your tangs...

You are too generous with your words :lol::P

Thanks! :lol:

But cooking my tangs won't make be enough, I'll pass you a jug of koppi :evil:

Can I bring my Prata along? Since not doing well, might as well use it to accompany Red Wine ;)

Haha whoa.. i jus set up my KR also.. damn complicated but thx god bro gouldian and dominic came by to show me.. >< thx thx haha ya Colin, this simon's tank.. sibeh nice rite? All those marvellous tangs swimming about =P haha one if u free drop by my plc and show mi wat i can improve on, and where I can put the wave makers? current position seems pretty bad.. btw I dropped u a PM regarding some equip stuffs. thx

Invite me. I will bring some dasmels put into ur tank for some action moive. LOL

What about my Big Mama (3 1/2" Maroon)... I suspect she killed Lil' Daddy :cry2::cry2::cry2:

Haha whoa.. i jus set up my KR also.. damn complicated but thx god bro gouldian and dominic came by to show me.. >< thx thx haha ya Colin, this simon's tank.. sibeh nice rite? All those marvellous tangs swimming about =P haha one if u free drop by my plc and show mi wat i can improve on, and where I can put the wave makers? current position seems pretty bad.. btw I dropped u a PM regarding some equip stuffs. thx

KR as in Calcium Reactor? Wah.. bro you pro already :lol: I still dunno when/what/how to get one.