Klim 4ft Tank - Migrating from 6mm to 10mm

klim

• SRC Member
If Stand give way, wana tear dwn tank, coral no place to place, pass me ur bubble!! :lol::lol:

Okay..no problem...Will keep that in mind.

So any new stuff you had for the past 2 weeks or u have donated your $$$ to N*F???

:lol:

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member
Must have discipline when using iron stand... wipe the stand every 2 days with clean water ... and paint a layer or epoxy paint... confirm can last more than 2-3 years

Thanks for the positive support....I will get the Primer and Eproxy paint. Hope this will help to last for sometimes, so that I can saved up $$$ to get a Wood Stand and a tank with internal overflow.

:)

• SRC Member

cool..Still losta room for LR.. If i have ur size of tank... :P YT doing good eh! ;) wait for ur coral open big big.. then show us neh! :lol:

• SRC Member
cool..Still losta room for LR.. If i have ur size of tank... :P YT doing good eh! ;) wait for ur coral open big big.. then show us neh! :lol:

Yes it still can accomodate more LR, I still have 1 2ft tank full of LRs. But, as Bro Sunny has advice that the RIS may not be able to uphold the weight, so after some thoghhts, think better not risk it :P

YT is okay but very skinny....only eat nori and not pellets...kana "cheated" :cry2: , will try to tempt it to eat other food...:(

I will surely take picture of those corals that opened up...Gino has started to open a bit liao...will need to wait for a fey days, once they accustomised with the environment, they will start to open....hopefully... :erm:

• SRC Member

Bro iori_del, I will but must controlled...still wanting to try on PBT (blue, brown and black) and Naso too...but have worry they fight and then stress and then ich will come and siao liao...again Hypo or Copper treatment...:cry2:

Unless u shared your secret with me lah...I will called u "Si Fu". :D

• SRC Member
YT is okay but very skinny....only eat nori and not pellets...kana "cheated" :cry2: , will try to tempt it to eat other food...:(

dun say that nar :D mayb urs one not eating? :lol: relec.. nv to wori.. coz itz still ALIVE! Keep us update! ;)

• SRC Member
Nice setup, but if it should rust pm me and i got some stuff which may help you :P

Yesterday went to DIY shop, brought a PYE Rust-Convertor. Tried using it and look okay....touch again and rust do not drop off anymore...will try it a few times before further comment.

So you got some Secret Weapon, PMed me ley....

:)