Powder black for sale

tineng

• SRC Member

3.5 inch Powder black for sale....fat and healthy eats all algae in the tank plus nori and BS.....

with me for 4 months already and has grown by 1/2 inches all round including width, so this is a fast grower and will require at least a 4 footer..... :P

its an ich magnet though but very very resistance to them....so experience reefer who are not afraind of ich or those who are planing hypo treatment is required.....

reason i'm letting go this guy is that i've make the mistake of introducing it as the first tang in my tank.....so far it has killed a shallowtail angel and a chevron plus has seriously injuired my tomini (that is 50% bigger).....:cry2:....so anyone planning to get this fish must make sure you know how to handle agressive fish.....

anyway, collection will be in marine parade...for this week between 5-7pm would be great, but otherwise have to arrange a timing.....

anyway, selling this guy for S$15.....

• SRC Member

Powder black is also call white cheek right?! :huh:

Didnt know they are so agressive.....I have a powder brown before....very tame but a ich magnet.....nearly wipe off the rest of its tank mates.... :fear: ....however so.....it is a very very nice fish......

:wub:

• SRC Member
bro, its the one on your avatar???

I am currently treating my whole main tank (FOWLR) using hyposalinty....

so just nice....1st week....another 5 weeks to go

Thats a kole tang....or yellow eye..... ;)

• SRC Member

Lost one PB a few weeks ago, did not know that he hates Powder Brown...So now want also dun dare...but I will be back for it.

Upz for your sales....and I can understand your feelings....they are so lovely.

• SRC Member

how appropriate.. PBT asking for Powder Black.. :lol: i wonder if they fight, who will win.. :lol:

sorry, i just cant resist... :lol::lol:

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member

temporary in discussion with a person...if she doesn't respond by tommorrow afternoon 12 on when she want to take, then the next person will get....;)

powder black is still my fav....will get back to it once i'm not going to add any more tang to my tank.....:D

reason i'm letting go this guy is that i've make the mistake of introducing it as the first tang in my tank.....so far it has killed a shallowtail angel and a chevron plus has seriously injuired my tomini (that is 50% bigger).....:cry2:....

Killed yr chevron, whacked yr tomini! :shock::shock:

You have my condolences... :(