Wheels kena stolen

koniyakutz

Poor Chap...... :(

Lucky his is stolen in Singapore......I have heard so many stories about wheels bing stolen in JB.....and the joker can still appear and negoiate with with you to buy back the wheels....... :angry:

But then again, his Honda City is :sick: ......maybe he may have step on people toes! :huh:

From the looks, the owner looks like a "Chao Beng" who honks at anyone and cut into people's lane while holding a ciggy on one hand outside the window while driving...

maybe as what bro. kschew said, I believe he must have step on someone's toe or someone see him "buay song" with that attitude car of his....

Morale of the story, never over dress your car w decals... esp if you have long ah beng hair... :lol:

From the looks, the owner looks like a "Chao Beng" who honks at anyone and cut into people's lane while holding a ciggy on one hand outside the window while driving...

maybe as what bro. kschew said, I believe he must have step on someone's toe or someone see him "buay song" with that attitude car of his....

Morale of the story, never over dress your car w decals... esp if you have long ah beng hair... :lol:

Total agreed ... :D

Why the driver go and make his city until like that? Got too much attention but the culprit should still be caught and punished.

Btw, if the rims are ex, should come with lock-nuts. Some lock-nuts are quite unique and comes only with the rims. If lose the nut, then got big problem also.

Why the driver go and make his city until like that? Got too much attention but the culprit should still be caught and punished.

Btw, if the rims are ex, should come with lock-nuts. Some lock-nuts are quite unique and comes only with the rims. If lose the nut, then got big problem also.

It is still possible to remove the lock nuts without the special key but that is going to take much longer time so please protect your rims with those lock nuts.

Type shops usually charge abt $20-$30 for removal of the lock nuts when you lost the special key.

Agree !!! I am sure the impression that alot of people get when they see this type of car is : " ah beng's mobile". But still the thieves shd not be condone & I hope the cuprits are caught n punished by the law. :evil:

initially..i tot tis kind of decals are more common for imprezas..how come honda city oso make tis kind..haha...ppl must be jealous den dun wan the owner to drive den go n steal the rims...anyway...do u tink the police will arrest the person who took the rims?? :P:pinch::P

You can they can catch har?

If the gut want to make the car beng, then any car, even Mercz also can make till super ah beng :P

You can they can catch har?

If the gut want to make the car beng, then any car, even Mercz also can make till super ah beng :P

dunno lehx...i tink maybe can catch...cos they tracking for fingerprints..hehe...unless the guy is smart.. :P

You don't get the point, even they get caught, inconvenience already caused to the owner. How to send the car to the tyre shop??

so better lock up your rims properly.

i understand... :D