I Need A Tang

Hon

• SRC Member

Sohal leads the way!

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

• SRC Member

Your wife not around? That's why the bicolour no protection.

No guarantee that a tang will whack the bicolour and leave other fish unharm. Any big tang can get very nasty. Purple tangs are gansters too.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

• SRC Member

maybe i should get a bunch of YT and PT ... terror the whole tank until the bi-colour got no food to eat and strave to death... maybe coral beauty should go also .. :P

Of coz must add in without my wife knowledge that those fishes will kill her prized bi-colour and coral beauty lah. And provided she dunno how to access this forum. Also provided the forum owner' wife dun leak this news to her ...ha.h.a.h :angel:

• SRC Member

Use a fish trap. It's so much easier.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

• SRC Member

williammuk,

becoz that bi-colour is her pets fish she got 2yrs ago. I hate that fish becoz that damm fish is eating those acro tissue more than it eat aglea. I need to kill it since I can't remove it without the aid of a fish trap.

• SRC Member

Ninja fish trap- Only appears at night after she sleeps and disappears when sun rises.

Delta Force fish trap- Surgical strike at night. Fast in; fast out.

Combat Engineer fish trap- What fish trap? Just blow the whole tank up and build a new one.

Artillery fish trap- What fish trap? Just shell the whole place to ruins and don't bother building a new one.

Infantry fish trap- Maneuver a battalion into the area. Stomp the whole place flat. Leave lots of combat ration wrappers and trash around then leave.

Armour fish trap- Same as above, except much faster and leaves diesel fumes too.

MP fish trap- Direct all fish traffic away from tank. Obtain warrant and conduct search of every cave, leaving no stone unturned. Alternatively, try to impress the fish with well starched uniform and arms drill to the point that the fish laughs itself to death.

Storemen fish trap- Canteen break. Try again after lunch.

CQMS fish trap- You have no authority to draw or T-loan Trap, Fish, Large (NSN 03-775448901-62-A0-1). Please ensure you return with the proper forms filled out.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

• SRC Member

heh heh...

i have the same 'problem' too...

having fish you dun really want, but its there because

"its so cute" or "its such a nice colour"

but ah...won't your wife notice its gone?

what if you have to buy another one replace?

:P

Do it after midnight when the lights are out! Chase the little bugger to death with a skewer or else tire him out so that you can net him. Then dump him into freshwater laced with kalkwasser and dump him back into the tank....

Next morning.... tell your wife "oh, no! the bicolor is dead and laying on its back at the bottom.... honest I did not have to do anything with his death"

• SRC Member

Maybe I should try chasing it starting tonight, got Sat night to continue also. Does Archilles Tang hate angel?? If so, hey AT, can come over my place tonight and kill that damm bi-colour for me?? h.a.ha.h :P

robe,

I perfer microwave the fish like I did to my blue tang (dory) few yrs back....

The eyes pop out and splash on top my microwave oven...so fun ...

It's shit starting squeezing out from its cooked anus too ....h.ah.a.h.h

bum,

I thought NSmen is 1222 and not 1206??

Maybe I should try chasing it starting tonight, got Sat night to continue also. Does Archilles Tang hate angel?? If so, hey AT, can come over my place tonight and kill that damm bi-colour for me?? h.a.ha.h :P

bum,

I thought NSmen is 1222 and not 1206??

hey let you guys into one secret.... rebo** have hawaii shipment tday and 10 achilles tang arrive

Ah Hon.... you should have done this a long long time ago... how much $$$ down the drain because you have an angel in a reef tank?

LOL... never get your woman involved in buying decisions... or your 'NO' better be more firm! :P

• SRC Member
Achilles Tang Posted on Sep 12 2003, 01:49 PM

LOL... never get your woman involved in buying decisions... or your 'NO' better be more firm! 

they got secret weapon leh.... <_<

once the "BUT I love you!!! :wub: sentence come out...

then you have to :bow: liao

:lol:

• SRC Member

:lol:

sounds VERY familiar!!

use my excuse,

say its not reefsafe...will tekan her precious bi-color

worked for me once! before she also started to read up on marine :rolleyes:

finally had to setup a seperate tank for her <_<

spidey,

mrs bum look fierce meh? :o