• Replies 107

since wen did tis pg bcme PEOPLE'S pg...... i tot we shld post NEW shipments frm various farms but instead u guys keep tokin abt tis RAV-65 guy????? is tis guy realy great?! If he realy is y nt ask him go Presidential Election instead of drivin his pathetic SO CALL rav 4 & every1 here starts yokin abt him?????!!!!!

im veri disturbed by u way r ppl here??? :angry:

What Matters Is Not By Comparing Ourselves With Others

What We Can Do For Others Matters Most

since wen did tis pg bcme PEOPLE'S pg...... i tot we shld post NEW shipments frm various farms but instead u guys keep tokin abt tis RAV-65 guy????? is tis guy realy great?! If he realy is y nt ask him go Presidential Election instead of drivin his pathetic SO CALL rav 4 & every1 here starts yokin abt him?????!!!!!

why are u so disturb?

tell us wat car u drive and we will all tok abt u lor.

why are u so disturb?

tell us wat car u drive and we will all tok abt u lor.

;):lol::P:D:rolleyes:B):) So farneyyyyyyyyyyyyy

sometimes...off topic abit to go and disturb our fellow reefers here ont do so much harm oso mahx...i dun understand y r u so disturb..no one here force u to read it... :evil::D:P

Vincent, you're too well-known already. Even take cabby people also know you :blink:

vincent, no matter where u go, people can still recognize your face. u are too well known already :lol: watch your back hor :fear:

age.png

RAV-65, are you the specty guy? always in well ironed shirt and pant? I think I saw you at reborn. Me is the guy you told me about your mushroom last time.

Guess it's me bro... the specky guy... and thanxs to my maid, well-ironed shirt and pants... :P

Sorry, cant remember which guy are you, coz everytime go LFS sure talk to those familiar faces... even when I dunno their names... :P

Maybe next time when me meet again, let me know it's you! :P

PS : Do you look like the guy in your avatar?! :lol::lol:

huh :blink: relax :peace::peace::peace:

age.png

Hey bro....

sorry that you've been disturbed by all the idle banter that we've been engaged in here... started all becoz of me.... :(

Like I said, I'm just another reefer... :paiseh: , Presidential Elections is definitely something I dun aspire to be involved in, rather be driving my pathetic Rav4 going around LFS looking for corals and maybe chionging shipments once in a while... :P

Anyway, apologises that the mention of me and my pathetic Rav4 has bothered you so much... maybe one day when we meet face to face, you could show me your expensive set of wheels and let me be impressed... :yeah:

Hey bro....

sorry that you've been disturbed by all the idle banter that we've been engaged in here... started all becoz of me.... :(

Like I said, I'm just another reefer... :paiseh: , Presidential Elections is definitely something I dun aspire to be involved in, rather be driving my pathetic Rav4 going around LFS looking for corals and maybe chionging shipments once in a while... :P

Anyway, apologises that the mention of me and my pathetic Rav4 has bothered you so much... maybe one day when we meet face to face, you could show me your expensive set of wheels and let me be impressed... :yeah:

Hahaha :lol::lol::lol:

6x2.5x2.5 (GEO AQUATIC)

Aquamedic Turboflotor 5000Baby

Aquamedic NR1000

Aquamedic KR1000

Aquamedic Niveaumat

Aquamedic Ozone

RM Fluidised Reactor

Tunze 6060x3

Resun C1000

Aqualight 2x250w + 150w MH

i agree, always full of rubbish and always off topic, if want to chat go to kopitiam as there are always toones of rubbish.

pls keep the thread clean, i posted here because this thread expired liao..

life sucks

Hey bro....

i dun see anything wrong with him complaining, if u rich go and drive ur car, dun need to show off and compara..

i always tot those senior reef should behave better than act like a child and wan to compara car to car..

life sucks

Wah... so many "hardcore" reefers around here hah?.... see a bit of chit chat must so "hardcore" meh? Go apply to be a moderator lah.... AT will be glad to have such "hardcore" and attentive moderator helping out at SRC.

always in well ironed shirt and pant

You mean the body hugging shirt ah !!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Take it easy, fellas :peace:

Just to stay consistent with the thread, went to AA these afternoon. There is still cyan blue hairy mushroom missed by the "eagles" who raided the shop yesterday.

Other corals include purple rhodactus and some very nice red and bright yellow goni.

i always tot those senior reef should behave better than act like a child and wan to compara car to car..

wow personal attack ah!! :blink: RAV65, your tank or car too impressive, people jealous of you lei...

maybe yes, off topic. But quite entertaining mah. Why make big fuss out of it brother? Relac la!!! :pinch:

This is entertaining. :P:P

i dun see anything wrong with him complaining, if u rich go and drive ur car, dun need to show off and compara..

In case if you haven't read anything or understood the situation, I did not mention anything about my car or watsoever, den came along someone who tells me I'm pathetic... which is why I'm prepared to be impressed by watever vehicle he deem not to be pathetic...

If you wanna take sides, pls read the thread carefully and not just do it blindly.... In any case, I've always maintained that I'm just another reefer, I dun tink I'm watever "senior" reefer you're talking with reference to...

Anyone who posts something like wat you did without a proper understanding of the siituation would only come across as being shallow....

wow personal attack ah!! :blink: RAV65, your tank or car too impressive, people jealous of you lei...

maybe yes, off topic. But quite entertaining mah. Why make big fuss out of it brother? Relac la!!! :pinch:

Yes bro...

it was idle banter and yet some people take it so seriously and launch a personal attack at me... den some others who dunno wat's happening decide to take a swipe as well...

Wat can I say? :angry:

bro vin, relaxing. . . . maybe some reefers here had a bad day. . give chance. . next time see u drinks and fags on me. :D

Thanxs bro!!! Got free drinks liao!! :P

Actually I'm pretty cool, but I'm not the type who sit down and keep quiet when mud is being slung at me! Especially when I didn't set out to offend anyone, nor did I profess angthing about my car! yet people chose to take it to a personal level.... I know it was off-topic, as I got carried away, but other were off-topic too, den wat? I better to bully ah? Wah kaoz... :(

1. 0

WHERE CAN I RECOVER BITCOIN-ETHEREUM-USDT HIRE TECHNOCRATE RECOVERY

2. 10

Decommissioning

3. 0

How can I contact a legit cryptocurrency recovery company - contact iFORCE HACKER RECOVERY

4. 0

WTS : Corals