6X2.5X2.5 FT Tank : 4x2x2 ft sump : 2x1x2 ft refugim

Skimmer: Deltec AP851

Calcium Reactor:

Lightings: Aqualight T5 Retrofit, 150 watt MH X2

Chiller: Hailea HC-500A model w/ Aquabee 2000

Ozonizer: Hailea HLO-300 Digital ozonizer

Wavemaker: Tunze 6080, Tunze 6060

Return Pumps: Aquabee 5000 x2

Other equipments: Aquabee 2000, Quietone 1200, 5L Co2 Cylinder w/ Dupla regulator

American Marine Wireless Thermometer

Reefing is a dedication, not a competition.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

since wen did tis pg bcme PEOPLE'S pg...... i tot we shld post NEW shipments frm various farms but instead u guys keep tokin abt tis RAV-65 guy????? is tis guy realy great?! If he realy is y nt ask him go Presidential Election instead of drivin his pathetic SO CALL rav 4 & every1 here starts yokin abt him?????!!!!!

im veri disturbed by u way r ppl here??? :angry:

What Matters Is Not By Comparing Ourselves With Others

What We Can Do For Others Matters Most

• SRC Member
since wen did tis pg bcme PEOPLE'S pg...... i tot we shld post NEW shipments frm various farms but instead u guys keep tokin abt tis RAV-65 guy????? is tis guy realy great?! If he realy is y nt ask him go Presidential Election instead of drivin his pathetic SO CALL rav 4 & every1 here starts yokin abt him?????!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

why are u so disturb?

tell us wat car u drive and we will all tok abt u lor.

why are u so disturb?

tell us wat car u drive and we will all tok abt u lor.

;):lol::P:D:rolleyes:B):) So farneyyyyyyyyyyyyy

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

• SRC Member

sometimes...off topic abit to go and disturb our fellow reefers here ont do so much harm oso mahx...i dun understand y r u so disturb..no one here force u to read it... :evil::D:P

view my 2ft tank thread update here!!

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=36399

Tank Dimension: 24'x15'x19' with black silicon. All round 8mm.

Equipments:

Return Pump : Hailea HX6540

Skimmer/Chiller : Sicce 2500lph

Skimmer : Weipro 2011

Lightings: 4xT5s HO..2 20,000k & 2 Blue Pro(Aquaz) Retrofits

Chiller : Resun CL280

Auto Water Top Up

Life Stock:

More then 35kg of figi rocks

Blue Tang, Powder Blue Tang, Bristletooth tang, Clown Tang, Yellow Tang, Purple Tang, Flame Angel, Six Line Wrasse, Sunrise Dottyback. 2 Cleaner Shrimp

Green Bubble, Orange Yuma, Hammer, True Octopus, Acans,

Frogspawn, Green/Orange Cyannaria, Red Prata, Red Open Brain, Star Polyp, Acan Enchinata

• SRC Member

Vincent, you're too well-known already. Even take cabby people also know you :blink:

vincent, no matter where u go, people can still recognize your face. u are too well known already :lol: watch your back hor :fear:

age.png

RAV-65, are you the specty guy? always in well ironed shirt and pant? I think I saw you at reborn. Me is the guy you told me about your mushroom last time.

Guess it's me bro... the specky guy... and thanxs to my maid, well-ironed shirt and pants... :P

Sorry, cant remember which guy are you, coz everytime go LFS sure talk to those familiar faces... even when I dunno their names... :P

Maybe next time when me meet again, let me know it's you! :P

PS : Do you look like the guy in your avatar?! :lol::lol:

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member

huh :blink: relax :peace::peace::peace:

age.png

Hey bro....

sorry that you've been disturbed by all the idle banter that we've been engaged in here... started all becoz of me.... :(

Like I said, I'm just another reefer... :paiseh: , Presidential Elections is definitely something I dun aspire to be involved in, rather be driving my pathetic Rav4 going around LFS looking for corals and maybe chionging shipments once in a while... :P

Anyway, apologises that the mention of me and my pathetic Rav4 has bothered you so much... maybe one day when we meet face to face, you could show me your expensive set of wheels and let me be impressed... :yeah:

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member

Hey bro....

sorry that you've been disturbed by all the idle banter that we've been engaged in here... started all becoz of me.... :(

Like I said, I'm just another reefer... :paiseh: , Presidential Elections is definitely something I dun aspire to be involved in, rather be driving my pathetic Rav4 going around LFS looking for corals and maybe chionging shipments once in a while... :P

Anyway, apologises that the mention of me and my pathetic Rav4 has bothered you so much... maybe one day when we meet face to face, you could show me your expensive set of wheels and let me be impressed... :yeah:

Hahaha :lol::lol::lol:

6x2.5x2.5 (GEO AQUATIC)

Aquamedic Turboflotor 5000Baby

Aquamedic NR1000

Aquamedic KR1000

Aquamedic Niveaumat

Aquamedic Ozone

RM Fluidised Reactor

Tunze 6060x3

Resun C1000

Aqualight 2x250w + 150w MH

i agree, always full of rubbish and always off topic, if want to chat go to kopitiam as there are always toones of rubbish.

pls keep the thread clean, i posted here because this thread expired liao..

life sucks

Hey bro....

i dun see anything wrong with him complaining, if u rich go and drive ur car, dun need to show off and compara..

i always tot those senior reef should behave better than act like a child and wan to compara car to car..

life sucks

• SRC Member

Wah... so many "hardcore" reefers around here hah?.... see a bit of chit chat must so "hardcore" meh? Go apply to be a moderator lah.... AT will be glad to have such "hardcore" and attentive moderator helping out at SRC.

post-54-1107833267.gif

"Ah, Blackadder. Started talking to yourself, I see."

"Yes...it's the only way I can be assured of intelligent conversation."

- Melchett and Edmund Blackadder

• SRC Member
always in well ironed shirt and pant

You mean the body hugging shirt ah !!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Take it easy, fellas :peace:

Just to stay consistent with the thread, went to AA these afternoon. There is still cyan blue hairy mushroom missed by the "eagles" who raided the shop yesterday.

Other corals include purple rhodactus and some very nice red and bright yellow goni.

• SRC Member
i always tot those senior reef should behave better than act like a child and wan to compara car to car..

wow personal attack ah!! :blink: RAV65, your tank or car too impressive, people jealous of you lei...

maybe yes, off topic. But quite entertaining mah. Why make big fuss out of it brother? Relac la!!! :pinch:

This is entertaining. :P:P

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

Calcium Reactor:

Other equipments: Aquabee 2000, Quietone 1200, 5L Co2 Cylinder w/ Dupla regulator

i dun see anything wrong with him complaining, if u rich go and drive ur car, dun need to show off and compara..

In case if you haven't read anything or understood the situation, I did not mention anything about my car or watsoever, den came along someone who tells me I'm pathetic... which is why I'm prepared to be impressed by watever vehicle he deem not to be pathetic...

If you wanna take sides, pls read the thread carefully and not just do it blindly.... In any case, I've always maintained that I'm just another reefer, I dun tink I'm watever "senior" reefer you're talking with reference to...

Anyone who posts something like wat you did without a proper understanding of the siituation would only come across as being shallow....

post-34-1105890976.jpg

wow personal attack ah!! :blink: RAV65, your tank or car too impressive, people jealous of you lei...

maybe yes, off topic. But quite entertaining mah. Why make big fuss out of it brother? Relac la!!! :pinch:

Yes bro...

it was idle banter and yet some people take it so seriously and launch a personal attack at me... den some others who dunno wat's happening decide to take a swipe as well...

Wat can I say? :angry:

post-34-1105890976.jpg

bro vin, relaxing. . . . maybe some reefers here had a bad day. . give chance. . next time see u drinks and fags on me. :D

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

Calcium Reactor:

bro vin, relaxing. . . . maybe some reefers here had a bad day. . give chance. . next time see u drinks and fags on me. :D

Thanxs bro!!! Got free drinks liao!! :P

Actually I'm pretty cool, but I'm not the type who sit down and keep quiet when mud is being slung at me! Especially when I didn't set out to offend anyone, nor did I profess angthing about my car! yet people chose to take it to a personal level.... I know it was off-topic, as I got carried away, but other were off-topic too, den wat? I better to bully ah? Wah kaoz... :(

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

WHERE CAN I RECOVER BITCOIN-ETHEREUM-USDT HIRE TECHNOCRATE RECOVERY

2. 10

Decommissioning

3. 0

How can I contact a legit cryptocurrency recovery company - contact iFORCE HACKER RECOVERY

4. 0

WTS : Corals