My 2ft by 1.5ft by 1.5ft marine setup

Flame-Tail

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
To keep up with the zoo craze. Went out to get myself some as well. Red skirt with sky blue centre :rolleyes:

Thats intense red color there. seen it myself. Nice. So when coming over to my hse? :D

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • SRC Member

Jo, tat's indeed a beri bui bui hawk fish :P Careful of ur shrimps, some devour shrimps when not fed enough <_<

Tat's quite a healthy long tentacle plate colony u got there. how many plates u got for this bunch ? :D Planning to add more corals for the sand bed?

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member
Jo, tat's indeed a beri bui bui hawk fish :P Careful of ur shrimps, some devour shrimps when not fed enough <_<

Tat's quite a healthy long tentacle plate colony u got there. how many plates u got for this bunch ? :D Planning to add more corals for the sand bed?

it's ok bro. I have NO shrimps. And coincidentally I meet up with a friendly reefer last night and have already added 3 more additions to my tank. Will update pics soon when free. One of it is on my sand bed already. :D

• SRC Member

Oh and for the plate It's 3 pcs joined together like a pyramid. :)