My 2ft by 1.5ft by 1.5ft marine setup

Flame-Tail

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

I frag then wait 1 "lobang" in my tank deco.. :lol: When I get something new to fill it up will start fragging..Looking to add new stuffs but went to Pasir ris LFF yesterday ,Nothing much that impressed me. :(

have mah.. the red skirt, red base one.. haha.. i have one in my tank =x haha.. i don mind exchanging with u bro.. i mean my other zoos.. haha. :lol:

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

5a8bbdf6e2308_YUMA16.png.f2e17836611683574a142ad6fbd86466.png

• SRC Member
Hi Flame-Tail,

May I know the stand you used, will it rust??

post-34-1120108118.jpg

hey chris.. the stand will not rust.. cause the stand is made from plastic.. correct mi if i'm wrong.. ya.. haha.. :lol:

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

• SRC Member
Hi Flame-Tail,

May I know the stand you used, will it rust??

post-34-1120108118.jpg

Iron wrought stands definately will rust. But before i I did my setup I coated it with anti-rust paint.You of course must be careful when you do tank maintainance. Make sure that any excess saltwater is wiped off.

But if you have a choice. i would suggest going for a wooden cabinet stand as it does not rust and will definately look better.

Cheers.

• SRC Member

Iron wrought stands definately will rust. But before i I did my setup I coated it with anti-rust paint.You of course must be careful when you do tank maintainance. Make sure that any excess saltwater is wiped off.

But if you have a choice. i would suggest going for a wooden cabinet stand as it does not rust and will definately look better.

Cheers.

Thanks. So those wrought iron stand are not coated with anti-rust and one must ownself do it.

• SRC Member

Posted Before . Here's the red ones that I hv. :P

hey bro.. mine is all red one.. haha. different.. i like the green one at the back.. haha.. :lol:

I'm using a normal pump only..Atman 4000l/hr as I was previously using some unknown 2500l/hr brand and it did not hv enough power to drive the skimmer and had a knocking sound :D

I control the intensity of the skimmer by using a air-check valve. So as not to overskim.

hi bro...icee..yeah,was running a 2500L/H and didnt skim real much...hmm,should upgrade my pump.... :P

Thanks

• SRC Member
post-34-1120108118.jpg

Is this the pic where yr skimmer was running 2500 L/H den? I experience this too :lol:

NONo Bro don't be mistaken...@500l/hr should also not be like the pic..the only reason for that tornado effect that you see in the pic was due to the fact that i had a missing baffle in the center cylinder

I have since collected it from my friend whom I got the sakimmer from. now it looks totally different.As you can see from my later pics,that is how it should look like.

If your skimmer has the tornado effect means that something is missing. :)

• SRC Member
Tried to take pic from water surface hence the blurred image. ;)

bro.. i think i have this too.. =X haha.. but can i have a frag from u? we trade.. haha.. :lol:

• SRC Member

Nice red ones, bro! Are they the ones from Iwarna? :)

Yup under actinics.They're the first batch of red ones that I got together with you quite some time back. But it's suprising how much colour came back ever since I removed all the media and went back to my old style of doing regular water changes instead of adding all the "chemicals".It somehow became brighter and went towards the orange side.was actually dark red when first purchased.

Even the tentacles are starting to grow out again. :)

Well as long as it looks healthy. :P