My 2ft by 1.5ft by 1.5ft marine setup

Flame-Tail

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Looks recoverable to me.

At least not bleached and still can see the flesh. Feed it regularly under indirect lights will do it good. HAHA! Been looking for prata like that... But since a shop qouted me 300 buckeroos for one similar... i've given up hope. <_<

My Tank

Save A Horse, Ride A Cowboy

• SRC Member
Looks recoverable to me.

At least not bleached and still can see the flesh. Feed it regularly under indirect lights will do it good. HAHA! Been looking for prata like that... But since a shop qouted me 300 buckeroos for one similar... i've given up hope. <_<

My goodness $300 :blink::shock: ...Anyway I have already relocated it to a place with very mild current flow and not so direct lighting.

The cause of this prata being stressed in the first place was due to it being under direct strong current. It was actuall doing very well at first.

Well just hope for the best. :)

• SRC Member

Great Looking Tank.

BTW, I am thinking of starting a new Pico tank (a-all-in-on 1ft tank) am looking for free frags (or for a small price) if you have any please either email me or PM me thanks a lot.

• SRC Member
Great Looking Tank.

BTW, I am thinking of starting a new Pico tank (a-all-in-on 1ft tank) am looking for free frags (or for a small price) if you have any please either email me or PM me thanks a lot.

No prob.Cause when I add anything new now I definately have to frag off some of my old stuff to make space as my tank as you can see is pretty full.

I have already given away some frags the last time I changed my scaping.

Will keep you in mind and let you kmow if anything comes up :)

• SRC Member
I see that you have improvised your seaweed feeding tool! At least your tang is eating the seaweed now. Good good.. :P

Ya damm cute that little bugger .And it's the only fish in the tank that's not afraid of my Clown..Will swim damm close to it and the clown also does not bother it.

But when my firefish goes near the anemone, always gets chased away. :rolleyes:

• SRC Member

wah...so many zoos.. :shock:

view my 2ft tank thread update here!!

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=36399

Tank Dimension: 24'x15'x19' with black silicon. All round 8mm.

Equipments:

Return Pump : Hailea HX6540

Skimmer/Chiller : Sicce 2500lph

Skimmer : Weipro 2011

Lightings: 4xT5s HO..2 20,000k & 2 Blue Pro(Aquaz) Retrofits

Chiller : Resun CL280

Auto Water Top Up

Life Stock:

More then 35kg of figi rocks

Blue Tang, Powder Blue Tang, Bristletooth tang, Clown Tang, Yellow Tang, Purple Tang, Flame Angel, Six Line Wrasse, Sunrise Dottyback. 2 Cleaner Shrimp

Green Bubble, Orange Yuma, Hammer, True Octopus, Acans,

Frogspawn, Green/Orange Cyannaria, Red Prata, Red Open Brain, Star Polyp, Acan Enchinata

• SRC Member

EEEEE... all not nice lah.. put in my tank.. den go get better one =X haha.. joking lah.. all soo nice.. bro.. frag for mi the purple base one.. haha.. i mean the zoos.!

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

5a8bbdf6e2308_YUMA16.png.f2e17836611683574a142ad6fbd86466.png

• SRC Member
EEEEE... all not nice lah.. put in my tank.. den go get better one =X haha.. joking lah.. all soo nice.. bro.. frag for mi the purple base one.. haha.. i mean the zoos.!

I frag then wait 1 "lobang" in my tank deco.. :lol: When I get something new to fill it up will start fragging..Looking to add new stuffs but went to Pasir ris LFF yesterday ,Nothing much that impressed me. :(

• SRC Member

nice skimmate there for this skimmer...i would say..btw, wad pump u driving it? care to share?thanks :)

I'm using a normal pump only..Atman 4000l/hr as I was previously using some unknown 2500l/hr brand and it did not hv enough power to drive the skimmer and had a knocking sound :D

I control the intensity of the skimmer by using a air-check valve. So as not to overskim.

• SRC Member
Nice hairy mushroom, bro! Be sure to keep it away from strong current, otherwise, it'll "melt" away. ;)

Funny but all my mushies are in line with my current flow and they love it. My green ones are even regaining their previously lost colour and are really blooming.

Maybe my mushies a little crazy :P