My 4 Ft Tank

DeepBlue

no lah...just put the pics in one of the tank pics gallery.....no big deal...one of the few thousands of tank pics posted there :paiseh:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should organise one day where we go over to Roidan's house, your's ..then planetg's .......always wanted to see you guys' tank...

One of my dreams fulfilled today.....saw AGM's tank.... :whistle:bow::bow:

No horse Running!!!! VEry solid....this is what I call Master!!! :lol: (right there with AT, Danano and LinkinPark)

at least there were expressions....some reefers took a look at my tank....like looking at sewage like that....(deception of digi cam) :paiseh:

yeah lor...the tangs got bigger and bigger...with the same skimmers...have to cut down load by feeding less and net some out lor....when i had alot ....easy to net them out coz they get distracted during feeding..now left over 10plus pieces...almost impossible to net them out liao...these are the more alert ones..lol

wait till my monster skimmer is here lor..then back to the good old days again...but now i am thinking of schooling bartletts instead after seeing planetg's bartletts :lol:

gosh...give you guys the power (big beckett)...you are ready to abuse it by adding schools of fishes liaoz :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

quad beckett....you skimming water from sewage ah??????

i cannot imagine if power failure a few hours...all inside die sia...totally lack oxygen...lol

seems like a diesel/petrol portable power generator is in the pipelines too :lol:

Power: 850 W

Voltage: 230 V

Engine:PHV ,single cylinder,Forced air cooling, 2-stroke.

Model: GP070

Displacement:70cc

Bore X stroke: 45x40mm

Max.power:1500w

Starting: Recoil

Gererator:

Rate power:650w

Max.power 950w

Noise:56db

Tank:3L

DC output : 12V

Meas:400x350x345mm

Net weight:21Kgs

post-34-1086622514.jpg

i cannot imagine if power failure a few hours...all inside die sia...totally lack oxygen...lol

seems like a diesel/petrol portable power generator is in the pipelines too  :lol:

your house will sound like those reservist field ex......listen to the generator no need to sleep liaoz

This one also not bad...4stroke engine..wun sound as whinny as the 2stroke :lol:

weileong...battery need to recharge...this generator not enough fuel, drive to petrol station fill up jerry can..come back and pour inside...can go longer than batteries :lol:

Power: 1500 W

Voltage: 230v V

Engine:OHV ,single cylinder,Forced air cooling, 4-stroke.

Model: GP163

Rated Power:3100w

Displacement:163cc

Starting: Recoil

Gererator:

Rate power:1300w

Max.Power :1500w

Noise:63db

Tank:3.6L

Meas:590x430x435mm

Net weight:32Kgs .

DC output : 12V