My 4 Ft Tank

DeepBlue

planetg....really cool to meet you today....very impress with your generosity!!! :lol::lol:

Definitely want to dropby and take a good look at your setup...your marine toys :lol:

post-34-1086442136.jpg

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flubbey....learning from Linkinpark.....talking to my fishes and acros everyday....chatting with my softies....just simply behaving geeky infront of the fish tank :paiseh::D:D:D

Today's acro shot :lol::lol::lol:

post-34-1086513342.jpg

Flubbey....learning from Linkinpark.....talking to my fishes and acros everyday....chatting with my softies....just simply behaving geeky infront of the fish tank :paiseh::D:D:D

Today's acro shot :lol::lol::lol:

hey AG* selling his digitata leh... faster go buy....... Anyway your powder blue like grow alot liao leh........

a irwana sps small colony at the back ground...like to buy cheap colonies and see how they do after a while

post-34-1086513731.jpg

wont grow till surface lah.....with the 14000K hamilton tech...lower par than 6500 sakis or 10000BLV....my acros will grow much slower now

a pic of my little blue acro...still cant id it

post-34-1086540796.jpg

got it from a reefer 'Ricordia' a long time ago....gave the other colony to sunny03 liaoz...no more...

maybe you can pm ricordia...think he still has his zoos garden intact.

yup they are too close.....I am monitoring them everyday...luckily nope encrusted...can shift them ard later on...basically...quite slow growth rate at the moment...

partly photo effect as well....cause some infront..some further back...always wished my tank was 2ft deep....

actually putting my acros there as that place seems to be the best for my sps....else where...they dont do as well..

post-34-1086603813.jpg

my blur frag....yet to id the guy...

heard fellow reefer who traded me this lost the mother colony...so waiting for it to grow and give a frag back to him..... ;)

post-34-1086603923.jpg

I love the congested look. Just like it when corals are all cramped up and somehow, it gives a fuller look! :D By the way, I saw your tank pics posted in RC. I must say u are really doing us Singaporeans proud man!!

Hey RYZ, I got the zoos from ricordia too. Really worth it. U can try asking him. He might still have them..though it took some time to colour up more.

"Save a reef, grow your own"

:D By the way, I saw your tank pics posted in RC. I must say u are really doing us Singaporeans proud man!!

thanks...just posted a few pics to see any comments from experts there...you saw it... :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks for your encouragement...tank is so so only...just trying my best to keep the corals alive and praying that the acros dun go rtn......

Putting corals so cramped up together got disadvantages as well.....coral wars...so I generally mix and match and sometimes ...still lose portions of corals if not careful :paiseh:

bwilly....really..those took a long time to colour upz.....but still nowhere compared to the US zoos I saw in a reefers tank today.....good to see them again...now with another reefer who is just as good as the previous owner!!!

thanks...just posted a few pics to see any comments from experts there...you saw it... :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks for your encouragement...tank is so so only...just trying my best to keep the corals alive and praying that the acros dun go rtn......

Putting corals so cramped up together got disadvantages as well.....coral wars...so I generally mix and match and sometimes ...still lose portions of corals if not careful :paiseh:

where's the URL?? hehe..