My 4 Ft Tank

DeepBlue

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bro i just wanted to ask you.... ur elegence is on or in the sand? the wetweb media article says it must be placed ON the sand horiizontally ;)

yup...put it nicely on the sand bed so it is allowed to fully open...put it any other way.......its meaty part will not fully open and it will rub against the rock.....in the long run ...meaty portion may detach.....

• SRC Member

yup...put it nicely on the sand bed so it is allowed to fully open...put it any other way.......its meaty part will not fully open and it will rub against the rock.....in the long run ...meaty portion may detach.....

so u are saying the meaty part cant touch the sand also? :blink:

dun need to be scared of tang police lar.... what can he do at the most  ? give u a fine tt u can refuse to pay? 

To be frank.....I am just contended reefing in my little world....I dun bother about tang police or whatever.....just like keep ing sps...no one can tell me to keep or not to keep....when I think I need to get my tank ready.....I just do it...when I am finally bored....I'll do the necessary thing too... B):ph34r:

Talked too much tonight...... :P

No one can tell me what I should do or what I shouldnt do.... ;)

I was reefing for a year before I found this site.....me and my puny little reef world... :lol::lol:

I may just go back to my little world from Kryto... :lol::lol:

IS it a trend....????? asking moderators to close thread??? :lol:

so u are saying the meaty part cant touch the sand also? :blink:

then only way not to do it is to take a string and hang it :blink::look:

• SRC Member

To be frank.....I am just contended reefing in my little world....I dun bother about tang police or whatever.....just like keep ing sps...no one can tell me to keep or not to keep....when I think I need to get my tank ready.....I just do it...when I am finally bored....I'll do the necessary thing too... B):ph34r:

I was reefing for a year before I found this site.....me and my puny little reef world... :lol::lol::lol:

I may just go back to my little world from Kryto... :lol::lol::lol:

i totaly agree with you bro....

but seriously mine looks like this with the meaty part on the sand :blink: i followed eveything the wetwebmedia article said ;)

post-34-1086093541.jpg

your tank near peak form liao....

no need much input from other reefers liao ..

i think other reefers need your input more :P

not true..talk to me ....and you know I am clueless about a lot of things.... :paiseh:

I dun have many years of experience...as I said...a little puny reefer who is just happy with reefing in his tiny world

deepblue. I agree with you most on this part. Just do what you want and ignore what the rest has to say. We do not need to bother abt how other looks at our tank/setup whatsoever. Some pple likes their tank growing like algae forest, full of cyno etc. It's still their tank/setup. It's not our, not our problem.

Some pple loved to stuff their tanks with lots of tangs :P Also none of anyone's business as long as you're happy. This is the way to enjoy the hobby :P But of course spare the LS some thoughts, harder to practise in real life :P

but seriously mine looks like this with the meaty part on the sand :blink: i followed eveything the wetwebmedia article said ;)

seriously.....I do not have enough exp to tell whether good or bad.....I myself has yet to keep eleganc ecoral successfully for more than 6 mths....but from the pic...your E.C seems to be doing very well ;)

deepblue. I agree with you most on this part. Just do what you want and ignore what the rest has to say. We do not need to bother abt how other looks at our tank/setup whatsoever. Some pple likes their tank growing like algae forest, full of cyno etc. It's still their tank/setup. It's not our, not our problem.

Some pple loved to stuff their tanks with lots of tangs :P Also none of anyone's business as long as you're happy. This is the way to enjoy the hobby :P But of course spare the LS some thoughts, harder to practise in real life :P

That's why though I just met you last week and twice for Roidan (not buddies like what pple claimed) ....we can communicate well......

must find a chance to lim kopi one of these days :lol:

OK...got to go run errands ...back later tonight :lol:

oh yah...bwilly here as well.....cannot forget him too... muah muah :lol:

your tank is as disney as mine....let's call yours the warner bros tank  :D

eh.... don't take the chance to show off your tank hor :evil::evil::evil:

Hmm.... then I should call mine the homeland of the Acanthurus

Wow if my tank crash then all my tangs will be homeless just like those poor doggies who owner moved and lost their home, dunno where to go. Poor doggies

:sick::sick::sick:

• SRC Member

seriously.....I do not have enough exp to tell whether good or bad.....I myself has yet to keep eleganc ecoral successfully for more than 6 mths....but from the pic...your E.C seems to be doing very well ;)

i really hope so... but i noticed one thing..... tried turning off my power head and the water ard the elegence was very still..... it bloomed like crazy ;) just something to share....

juwels to if im nt wrong prefer still water conditions.... and we refers blast stong currents so the tenticles look more showy :blink: at least thats what i notice most ppl do :erm:

Yup, IMHO... I dunt think it will take 7 hours for your chiller to kick in again if you have MH running plus all the pumps etc etc unless your differential is huge....

I am using FL.. haha..

hence 7-10hours b4 kick in.

o.5hp hailea.

• SRC Member

I was reefing for a year before I found this site.....me and my puny little reef world... :lol::lol:

I may just go back to my little world from Kryto... :lol::lol:

This guy ought to be saluted... :lol:

Can we have your autograph, Superhero? :eyebrow::lol::P