My 4 Ft Tank

DeepBlue

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh....wait till the new "Bao Qing Tian" meet the old one in the main tank = DB's WWE tangs :lol:

not for my main tank....main tank has a brand new occupant liaoz....

I will keep the hybrid like a luohan with LR for months then it will be the first to jump into my wife's new 6ft FOWLR :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member

not for my main tank....main tank has a brand new occupant liaoz....

I will keep the hybrid like a luohan with LR for months then it will be the first to jump into my wife's new 6ft FOWLR :lol::lol::lol:

Dun use ur wife as a shield lah :lol: ...the 6 footer is actually wat u want rite :evil: . I belive u r so glad tat she endose so tat u can execute the plan.

And then the 6 footer will have 1 then 2 then 3 then.....dunno how many. Tangs! :evil:

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

its her tank :angel:

she likes to keep angels, triggers and tangs.....but to keep running cost low....run without chiller and just plain FL lights.....will invest on a skimmer though...

I will then down size my tank to 3ft run it on 1x 250W and T5s...thats' all....

must save money...not as rich as you guys......no need to run beckett skimmer and all these expensive equipment....just my old 400l H&S skimmer and my Reef Maniacs CaReactor

• SRC Member

Did i read abt no nd to run beckett skimmer. Sure or not :lol:

Let me knw if u wanna give it a pass...so tat i can fill up my "buying form" and have it submitted to my CFO for approval.

btw...let me split dwn on the details regardin our wife's tank

So called her's but 80% of the LS are paid by us.

So called her's but 99% maintainenance r dn by us.

So called her's when 80% equipments are paid by us.

So called her's when 50% of the electricity are paid by us.

So called her's when the nd to upgrade equipments for the sake of LS but upgradin fees also paid by us. :sick:

Haiz....and y we can't share the same tank <_< coz there r times definitely when we cannot agreed on issues like scaping and or the LS. :pirate:

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

keke...my wife vry good...she pays for her own tank, her own equipments...she changes her tank water herself....she selects and buy her own fishes.... :P

post-34-1085904348.jpg

me elusive catalina....still cant get a shot...they will chill out outside...wait for me to ..get cam ready....focus...then wala....disappeared before I click... :angry:

post-34-1085904497.jpg

gee.....thanks! I just started keeping them...so still learning....only after a year and my tank is not filled with white acro skeleton pile then will i dare to say I have some kind of success..you never know....I maybe losing colonies every week and restocking every week...hmm..that will make me real rich...(in my dreams)

post-34-1085930664.jpg

the small guy....sweating at 25 degrees...hope he will adapt....cant provide him a 22 degree environment...but still beat the hell out better than staying in a foam box in LFS..... <_<

post-34-1085930820.jpg

yeah..no point buying and mounting them and feel that can keep sps liao...

otherwise one shipment come i buy so much to fill up my reef and declare sps standard liao....end up turn brown from my heavy bioload :lol:

but dun worry bro...as long u dun go overboard on your tangs, i think your sps can do well one lah :)

• SRC Member
gee.....thanks! I just started keeping them...so still learning....only after a year and my tank is not filled with white acro skeleton pile then will i dare to say I have some kind of success..you never know....I maybe losing colonies every week and restocking every week...hmm..that will make me real rich...(in my dreams)

simply stunning bro.... getting better and bettar :lol:

• SRC Member
yeah..no point buying and mounting them and feel that can keep sps liao...

otherwise one shipment come i buy so much to fill up my reef and declare sps standard liao....end up turn brown from my heavy bioload :lol:

but dun worry bro...as long u dun go overboard on your tangs, i think your sps can do well one lah :)

yah man, wipe out the entire sps shipment then post. Finally, my sps tank.....1-2wks later no pix documentin growth or coloration liaoz :lol: coz all become Nabisco Choc Stick :lol:

post-34-1094181419.jpg

true true....so one fine day...you see me say I am sian of sps....no ssale thread...you will know I got assorted acro skeleton sculpture in my studies :lol::lol::lol::lol:

yup....can use as a pen rest...paper wait.....as long as no ugly bristleworm crawls out after a while :sick:

finally...got a pic of the bugger....havent got chance to take shots of both of them come out together...seems to share hiding area tha is less than 3 inches apart ;)

post-34-1086017805.jpg

brave kids....they dare venture out quite far when makan time...must be the nice smell of the cyclopeze and frozen golden fish egg :lol:

post-34-1086017890.jpg