DeepBlue

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Wah... :cry2::cry2::cry2:

Should have gone with you guys there instead of Orchard... :(

Ended up...the amount I spent there is tripled what I normally spent in lfs... :P

Spent until I got to request for delivery... :P:paiseh:

Just got the sump hole drilled by Delirium so tomolo setting tank up liao...FINALLY!!! :yeah::yeah::yeah:

DB...your powder is indeed a mutant!!! But what a beautiful Mutant...Can you call it Wolverine instead... :rolleyes:

Then I will remember every detail of it and shop for its partner... :P

:lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member
Wow flu jie really wasted you never join us. Very interesting and enjoyable trip. Normally sat afternoon I take nap at home but really no regrets!!!

See a lot, hear a lot, talk a lot!

Har...and engaged in endless 'BBC broadcasting'? :eyebrow::lol::lol:

Heheh...I also think wasted hor... :P

Knew the topic of oyur converstaion before you even started...Ray told me...would interest me... :P

But then...stranded and can't tear myself away from all the 30%...50%...70%...BOGO...etc...etc...signages lei... :P No time never shop liao...so busy with work... :(

Rewind your conversations for me next time... :rolleyes::P

you dun want to listen to them...plus jd_n...like I in bad company :lol::lol::lol::lol:

seriously...these guys may too on online....but they are very nice guys...sure you'll laugh non-stop when you join them the next rd :lol::lol:

yeah...couldn't stop laughing every moment...

so hilarious...even talking about movies like the recent TROY and some tangs in lfs we can laugh....

maybe we should all go watch *The Day After Tomorrow* together...great weather scenes in there :lol:

no deepblue...we are nasty guys in real life and we bite :evil: ....we just have too much time online in here to notice abnormalies that some people overlook ...we are part of the MATRIX :lol:

boss AT is the ARCHITECT :bow:

• SRC Member

wow............ :bow::bow::bow:

gotta get my FOWLR up ASAP and then get my NASO, powder brown and powder blue :P

Aiyah...I should have taken pictures like how you guys do...my tangs' pics were all part of the system pics...and now all not with me liao... :cry2:

Let's see... :rolleyes:

1) Tangow aka yellow tang

2) Mingie aka vlamingi tang

3) Bluey and Junior aka regal tangs

5) Mimi aka mimic lemon-peel tang

6) Scoopy aka scoopas tang

7) Purply aka purple tang (The only one left...)

and what else? I forgot...someone refreshes my memory lei... :P

Signs of dementia? :(:paiseh:

• SRC Member
yeah...couldn't stop laughing every moment...

so hilarious...even talking about movies like the recent TROY and some tangs we can laugh....

maybe we should all go watch *The Day After Tomorrow* together...great weather scenes in there :lol:

no deepblue...we are nasty guys in real life and we bite :evil: ....we just have too much time online in here to notice abnormalies that some people overlook ...we are part of the MATRIX :lol:

Heard so so lei... :rolleyes:

what's a good movie lately? Bringing twenty monkeys to watch next Wednesday... :P

Flubbey...if I add those tangs I used to have with me....the tang slots will be 2 pages long :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member
Flubbey...if I add those tangs I used to have with me....the tang slots will be 2 pages long :lol::lol::lol:

Yalor...after all...I remembered back then...we confessed to be Tang lovers and DA keep hounding us until I got to bribe him with some noodles aka Abalone King there and the Boon Tong Kee Chicken lor... :lol::lol::lol:

hmm....DAY AFTER TOMORROW lor...

ask them to save the earth so such calamities will not happen...

anyway, we saw the coral that you are looking for..but not too healthy in my opinion....save is can save...but no point spending money for the risk....it's showing the skeleton cartiledges already...maybe still acclimatising...

but once there is a reasonable meaty specimen, i'll let u know

• SRC Member
hmm....DAY AFTER TOMORROW lor...

ask them to save the earth so such calamities will not happen...

anyway, we saw the coral that you are looking for..but not too healthy in my opinion....save is can save...but no point spending money for the risk....it's showing the skeleton cartiledges already...maybe still acclimatising...

but once there is a reasonable meaty specimen, i'll let u know

Wah!!! :bow::bow:

Get a kiss from Serene...courtesy of me... :P:lol::lol::lol:

Anyway, I baby-sitting two suncorals for some reefers...using TLC to make the suns bloom before passing to them... :P

Bought it last Thursday. Finally started to open yesterday... :yeah::yeah::yeah:

Aiyoh...this is seriously :off:

Wait DB report us then our percentages increase... :P:D

no prob lah...as long as you guys dun get overboard in my thread....if not become stormy....my thread not so pretty liaoz <_<

hehe....

no problem....

anyway talking about suncorals....i lazy to target feed....end up those nice sun corals get thinner and thinner ...then end up receding...

really must feed them regularly to do well sia...last time i keep feeding them...but i turned lazy on them and focus more on the wellbeing of my tangs and neglected them...hehe..

me too..even my very expensive greenish black sun coral also receding and thinning....really neglected it....