My 4 Ft Tank

DeepBlue

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that one not sps ah...wa liew weileong, wat is it? tell us... :lol:

sorry hor...i no experience in sps...  :lol:

this one looks like one of deepblue's blue SPS frag... you refer to the photo earlier in this thread. errmm........ it's the backside of something :P

but at least no experience admit no experience hor, don't pretend to be expert, act like dragon.

does it remind you of a certain white cheek...check out the yellow tail-spine

DB.. your PBT the eye y red colour one? too much po*n issit?

flash lah :lol::lol::lol:

bro..make sure your chiller dun break down..hehe

anyway, one of them sure loves bungee jumping :lol: (joke between us)

:rolleyes:

yup...maintaining tank temp between 25 to 27 degrees now....

just for the gobies....

luckily after the 4ft drop...still eating well....happily..... found a couple caves to hide liaoz....hope they pair upz :lol:

ah siao: tot u can just grab and use...lol..anyway, happy for your AT..but hope it can be totally ich free

deepblue: you got mutant tang liao sia.....we shall name it ...BEAST...sounds awesome or not? lol

cool...assembling team liaoz.....prof X has his first member...the beast :lol:

post-34-1085838137.jpg

the way my black tang wacked my small YT...(just rescued it)...very soon can get cyclopz liaoz...

:erm:

the way my black tang wacked my small YT...(just rescued it)...very soon can get cyclopz liaoz...

:erm:

told u liao..how it was the other way in my tank...where the yellow whacked and bit and tugged the auth black.....bit the dorsal fins and never let go even though black was dragging along to hide amongst the cave...

i simulate to you the action just now....

even after the initial introduction the black never once dare look at yellow...whenever black try to swim out..once the yellow faces it from even at the other end of the tang, it hides liao....and not only that..sometimes the yellow purposely go behind the rocks to look for black....luckily it's a thing of the past now...at least get back cost and let it have a proper life

i not surprised your black is bullying the yellow now...heng your black is not too huge yet....i can imagine if your black tang was as fat and sizeable as my yellow....then your yellow really have to live in shadows liao..hehe

but both of them are still reasonably same in size hor...at least still got fight

I suspect this is a hybrid offspring of a PBT and a white cheek surgeon tang....only 2 other local reefers has them...(to my knowledge)

roidan.....I have no heart to see the smaller YT kana wacked....now it is staying in another tank....will rest again like the pheonix :lol::lol:

yeah..dun worry.. i think they will bring in again one..

both of mine are still alive...the bigger one more bold and the smaller one more timid...

proves that they can survive in my lousy tank...and somemore no problems with royal gramma watsoever....

bo chup each other....so i think definitely worth keeping....but so far haven't really see other bros posting their blackcaps.....maybe hiding or they paiseh to show their nice blackcaps