My 4 Ft Tank

DeepBlue

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just check over at weileong's thread...unless he is wrong too..mine look like that as well.....I think it is a tricolor....

post-34-1085583289.jpg

• SRC Member
My tank water condition:

Ammonia 0

Nitrite 0

Nitrate < high (every weekend got to do waterchange!)

Calcium <??? still trying to get my butt off the sofa to use those test tubes testers.

kh below 10(most of the time...sometime as low as 7)

PH 8

Upgrade from 2 FT tank in dec 2002

Current tank Size: 4FT x 2FT x 2FT

Using Sump

1 X Azoo 4Ft : 2 X 150watt 10000K MH

1 X FL Actinic Blue & 2 other blue light that comes with the Azoo set

1 X Resun 650 chiller

1 X macro skimmer

My Fishes

1 X Sohal Tang

1 x Choc Tang

1 x Yellow Tang

1 x Unicorn Tang

1 x Brazilian Gramma

1 x bicolor blenny

1 x Flame Angel

1 x Clarkii clownfish

1x Tomato Clownfish

2 X cleaner shrimps

Corals

Mushrooms - ricordea floridas, yumas, discosoma, rhodactis mushrooms

6 Feather Duster Worms

1 6 branches frogspawn

4 Sea fan(1 purple, 1 orange, 2 yellow)

1 Finger

1 Bali Brain

5 Clams (crocea, ultra maximas, normal maximas)

leather Coral

3 red pratas

1 green prata

1 red open brain

4 zoanthids(red, light blue, orange and yellow)

and many more other corals....do take a look .... :D

hi bro,can i deal at ur place on thursday ?arnd 1pm?

Some bluish shot....my old ixus 330 at work....cant adjust to get rid of the blueness....still quite alright to me...

post-34-1085666683.jpg

I am too lazy and tech blur blur to do that ...Ixus 330 got pretty limited stuff......will use the canon G5 powershots instead later....but as not much addition...so dont really feel like taking shots this few days... :lol:

no pix today....keke....just simply marvelous.....the one hammy sold me is just beautiful....thanks for letting me have it...A GEM!!!

• SRC Member
no pix today....keke....just simply marvelous.....the one hammy sold me is just beautiful....thanks for letting me have it...A GEM!!!

hiyah no space.... should have gone str8 to 4ft but bo lui :lol::lol::lol: now wanna get rid of my scroll then my squami can go up the mountain ;) want to clear my sandbed :rolleyes:

bro ur tank looks farnie w/o clams lah :P

OK lah....I didnt really like clams that much...just bought them for colours....which can be easily replced with the candy sticks and LPS mah :lol::lol::lol:

Good luck in selling that scroll...very nice..but too big for my tank :lol:

• SRC Member
OK lah....I didnt really like clams that much...just bought them for colours....which can be easily replced with the candy sticks and LPS mah :lol::lol::lol:

Good luck in selling that scroll...very nice..but too big for my tank :lol:

candy sticks???? i will start chewing them :lol::lol::lol:

bro damn worried for my kole....it was eating at lck... wander what was in their mysterious food :heh:

i think i can throw away my algae scraper aredi :upsidedown:

try the brand 'New Breed'..... I bought it from Anglee in AMK...CF uses it to get their fishes to eat as well.....LCK just use a bit of hot water and mesh it up, throw in and the fishes will smell it a mile away.... :D

• SRC Member
try the brand 'New Breed'..... I bought it from Anglee in AMK...CF uses it to get their fishes to eat as well.....LCK just use a bit of hot water and mesh it up, throw in and the fishes will smell it a mile away.... :D

bro can pm me the price??? kinda on a budjet. sum1 supposed to collect a clam :erm: not collected yet

Keke....now how much will I sell that gorgeous elegance????...hmmm......trade for your future atlantic blue tang??? :evil::lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member
Keke....now how much will I sell that gorgeous elegance????...hmmm......trade for your future atlantic blue tang??? :evil::lol::lol::lol:

shhhsseh.... i think i will remove the bt b4 i add in any fish..... nw is round aredi.... doesnt look like a tang :lol::lol::lol: pregnant maybe :D

bdae in 4 mnths.... CLUE CLUE HINT HINT. some places give a BIG discount..... that is for clothing stores :lol::lol::lol:

bro pm me leh the price of the new breed thingy :thanks:

I think at AMK ave 4...cant remebr liaoz....found in one of the weekly threads...pm lightningstrike lor....he is always there :lol: