My 4 Ft Tank

DeepBlue

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the atlantic blue......after losing one......decided to get yellow tang insteaqd......

Just dump in the flame angel I bought from fellow reefer in clementi....hopefully I dun regret doing so B) .....

bwilly, dun mention...things happen....no way we can be sure all fishes will survive ich...... now to feed the new guy fat fat :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member
I love the atlantic blue......after losing one......decided to get yellow tang insteaqd......

Just dump in the flame angel I bought from fellow reefer in clementi....hopefully I dun regret doing so B) .....

bwilly, dun mention...things happen....no way we can be sure all fishes will survive ich...... now to feed the new guy fat fat :lol::lol::lol:

ermm flame angel with clams ;)

bro i can only buy the atlantic blue after selling my pt :D cant wait :lol:

aiyah...wait for 1 week and see lah.....too early.....

hmm.....just noticed my PBT not eating....think it is trying the latest surge of ich....hope it gets well.....if not...it will be such a pity...in my tank for couple of months liaoz

• SRC Member
aiyah...wait for 1 week and see lah.....too early.....

hmm.....just noticed my PBT not eating....think it is trying the latest surge of ich....hope it gets well.....if not...it will be such a pity...in my tank for couple of months liaoz

ryz pbt stop eating liaozzz.... den up lorry ;)

it happens.....unsuspecting dieases may hit the fish and there it goes :(

hoping for the best...think it is time to reattach a UV again :erm:

• SRC Member

now dun dare try PBT already... seems like acanthrus species quite difficult to sustain... sigh~.... however my Regal Tang fatter than ever!!! haha... but sad... my PBT died... should I get a YT?

Live and Let Live