very colourful as well  :)

thanks ...coming from a person who owns a great reef.....veri honoured :peace:

no 2 birdnest

post-34-1084795530.jpg

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no problem bro, you deserve watever compliments that come your way...

due to the direction i go, i cannot style my reef the way you do yours...thus i can really appreciate what you have achieved in your system...

true mixed reef...nice balance of sps and lps and softies...and not to mention..just about the right amount and kind of fishes....

most systems go too heavy on sps and lack the movement of lps/softies swaying in the water or too heavy on swaying corals and lack the static style and beauty of sps...

u have both in just about the right proportions, and that's what makes it unique :)

if only you still had your anthias around, that would really be very perfect...

never mind, it's great as it is already :D

if only you still had your anthias around, that would really be very perfect...

never mind, it's great as it is already  :D

gee ...you making me blush blush..............

I try to improve the look everyday, everyweek...always touching up here and there :lol::lol::lol:

for the anthias..I tried...beautiful!!!..but couldnt sustain them...coz didnt feed them frequent enough....bio load also too much for my 400l H&S :erm:

see ..an old pic with the anthias :( ...lost a few barletts when I decided to cut down on feeding.... :(

post-34-1084796152.jpg

never mind bro..

you unleashing your secret project and will be able to complete your reef to your wildest fantasies..hehe

can cope with bioload..but not the regular feeding regiment..must train maid to feed every 2 hrs :lol:

was talking to JoeP on Sunday...birdnest can be very sensitive....many experts have lost them before...but it is also common for newbie in sps like me to have success...puzzling...no special requirements leh :lol: just like the rest of the sps....

will rtn as fast as any sps if not happy with the wate it is living in ;)

looks very familiar hor! Brown out one will be more life like :P

:angry::D:D:lol::lol: knew this was coming

Scarab: for birdnest...I think I have seen some that are not pink( I think dull brown to dirty green)...usually pink ones are seen though ;)

:lol::lol::angry::D:D:lol::lol: knew this was coming

Scarab: for birdnest...I think I have seen some that are not pink( I think dull brown to dirty green)...usually pink ones are seen though ;)

alamak! Your original post already suggesting that, or did I read wrongly ?? lol.....

ah birdnest birdnest... got chance to sell me a 0.5" frag or not???

get from JoeP..he is finally selling frags from the bundung pink colony...though they have paled a little in the fragging tank....will definitely colour up very soon in your tank ;) ...

I took 2 frags on Sunday...you should see the mother colony :ooh::ooh:

get from JoeP..he is finally selling frags from the bundung pink colony...though they have paled a little in the fragging tank....will definitely colour up very soon in your tank ;) ...

I took 2 frags on Sunday...you should see the mother colony :ooh::ooh:

is he selling ??? wow I better go contact him now!

Thanks...did some swopping with killfire last night...added some more new frags..I placed the yellow humilis infront of my blue frag...stands out well :lol:

post-34-1084874683.jpg

Another green frag...not a digitata ....wonder anyone know what kind of sps this is.....

very stunning green :whistle

post-34-1084874911.jpg