My 4 Ft Tank

DeepBlue

Everyday? Wow... that means lots of photos on a daily basis... great! I love them.

yeah.....I find the success to reef keeping is constantly routined checking, observing the corals and fishes.....so immediate actions may be taken if something is wrong............... :lol:

post-34-1083390597.jpg

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

bro the zoos how much u got there

forgot to ask last time

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

WOW!!!! Nice mushies!!! :lol:

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

my god.... :blink::yeah:

keke.....imagine when the staghorn starts to grow and stretches out.....hoping to see some changes in 6 to 9 months time :lol:

yup...waiting to see his elegance open up....

forgot to remind DA....elegance do better when placed on sandbed...its too high IMO, when the meaty part stretches, they'll rub against the rock works...that's bad

yup...waiting to see his elegance open up....

forgot to remind DA....elegance do better when placed on sandbed...its too high IMO, when the meaty part stretches, they'll rub against the rock works...that's bad

yah i know but i want my elegance up so too bad :lol::lol::lol: and anyway its open already

Got a new guy...didnt want to buy it...but seeing this guy ...bobian....got hypnotised and took out my wallet ...passed edwin the money......

:lol::lol::lol:

size wise ....it can take out my loreto easily since it is much bigger :lol:

after aclimatising...going to get ready to feed it this evening..looks alert...should be hungry liaoz............

post-34-1083486983.jpg

yup....I will monitor closely and see how...got to find out what will happen....

so many pple have warned against doing it...but no one is sure....

I recently sold one trigger to sunny03...you kno what, the guy slleps in the cave with the cleaner shrimps...I always thought he would have chomp up the shrimps in seconds..but he s enjoying their company.... ;)

• SRC Member
yup....I will monitor closely and see how...got to find out what will happen....

so many pple have warned against doing it...but no one is sure....

I recently sold one trigger to sunny03...you kno what, the guy slleps in the cave with the cleaner shrimps...I always thought he would have chomp up the shrimps in seconds..but he s enjoying their company.... ;)

ya i heard bout tt trigger. ppl warned me nt to put an urchin with a trigger but i did and nothing happened :blink: ...

hey bro DB have u heard abt this medication???

post-34-1083490296.jpg

sorry bro....I dun believe in medication in a reef tank...I let the fish fight it out....so knowledge on medication = 0

Hmmm..nice fish DeepBlue.

Anyway..bubble_gum...no need to worry about that medication..unless you overdose by alot that is.. I've used it before..worked for me. Worked for many others too. Why do you think so many people talking about it now? Slimpy because it works. ;) If I'm not wrong it works like a drug, being broken down into inactive metabolites later on... :off:

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

when one gets...the rest will have a bit. But if their resistance high enough, they will fight it...my Atlantic Blue is one fish that was badly infected and lost, the rest are still fine....

so it really depends, some got it before so they are fairly immune to the ich

• SRC Member
Hmmm..nice fish DeepBlue.

Anyway..bubble_gum...no need to worry about that medication..unless you overdose by alot that is.. I've used it before..worked for me. Worked for many others too. Why do you think so many people talking about it now? Slimpy because it works. ;) If I'm not wrong it works like a drug, being broken down into inactive metabolites later on... :off:

thanks for reassuring me... i think i slightly underdose...

wel lets nt hijack DP thread.....

anyway DB... any update of my fav coral :upsidedown: