My 4 Ft Tank

DeepBlue

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Washing the ARM is the super shiong, I think I spend like 2 hr washing until they are really clean.

The maker did it for me....wow....really appreciate it man ;)

• SRC Member
added this little guy today...a rainford's goby..very lovely and peaceful guy....but ventured into my brazilian gramma's territory kana the BIG MOUTH treatment :lol::lol::lol:

How much u got it for? frm PR?

Everything's sold. Back in 2yrs time.

ga051025.gif

If it's a WRX, it gotta be STI.

av-24.gif

added this little guy today...a rainford's goby..very lovely and peaceful guy....but ventured into my brazilian gramma's territory kana the BIG MOUTH treatment :lol::lol::lol:

Lovely addition :) , got one myself, you can see it in my Gobies thread.

It is certainly peaceful.

Do monitor for me if you see it eating filamentous algae and cleaning detritus off the rocks. My rocks are kept clean, and I can't be sure if its Hector or the Rainfordi doing the vacuming :D

Do monitor for me if you see it eating filamentous algae and cleaning detritus off the rocks. My rocks are kept clean, and I can't be sure if its Hector or the Rainfordi doing the vacuming

dun really know what this guy likes to eat, swims around at the bottom, found a cool area and park there....not doing anything...if it starts pecking on anyting,I'll let you know ;)

I also got 3 barlets.... 2 male and a female...the female is totally yellow(at the background) saw 1 only in the entire ML shipment, something special to ME, so bought it :lol::lol::lol:

post-34-1077537040.jpg

Wah lieu, becoming a fan of PR fishes already, added another fish from there....I still love tangs, got the little guy ...already eating and showing my blue tangs whose the boss liaozzz <_<

post-34-1077633918.jpg

Some passion just wont go away....saw DA there...told him I have tried anthias...but they are too boring for me...going back to a couple of tangs(maybe 4 or even more :evil: )................

SPS? nice..veri nice....but mixed reef, anytime nicer....(no offence to Boss :lol::lol::lol: )

• SRC Member
Some passion just wont go away....saw DA there...told him I have tried anthias...but they are too boring for me...going back to a couple of tangs(maybe 4 or even more :evil: )................

Saw the Scopas Black tang and AT at CF. Maybe u will be interested in them. :evil::eyebrow:

• SRC Supporter
another pic of the little guy.... :lol::lol:

Must say thats a really good lookin tang you have there...

Got mine Powder Blue also from Paradiz Reef about 4 months ago....

In fact my very first Powder Blue and its still swimming happily around in my holding tank....

Must say that the livestock from Paradiz Reef are really good stuff... ;)

• SRC Member
yeah man..my mind still thinking about the scopas black tang....grey front body....damn stylo.....grey face...scopas body lines, black back half of body....yellowish scopas peddling fins.....wat a combination :yeah:

:off: Did u see the black tang also??? I think they wrote its $300 on the tank. Is it really a black tang or scopas cose I saw it also have the scopas body lines but is totally black.

nope...I have seen the little guy....my heart is only set on acquring the black tang...nothing's goin to change my mind :lol: love those long noses, veri docky looking :lol::lol::lol:

:off:  Did u see the black tang also??? I think they wrote its $300 on the tank. Is it really a black tang or scopas cose I saw it also have the scopas body lines but is totally black.

i saw it long time ago...i think the price tag deters most tangsters...hehe

its a scopas mutant bro.....confirm...

the left and right peddling fins are yellowish based....black tangs fins are totally black or dark blue....

so confirm it's a mutation...a nice looking one though <_<

Just done cleaning the collection cup of my H&S...definitely a good 'kopi' maker for the money spent............ :lol::lol: , but it really smells :sick:

post-34-1077982784.jpg