My 4 Ft Tank

DeepBlue

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey, tang police......I know, its the challenge that always make me do this kind of things :blink:

I may fail, but I still want to try....I didnt specially ordered them in, they were already in farms, I bought them and feeding them GPs and cyclopezes ;) , yes and flubberina's home-made food :lol:

hey, tang police......I know, its the challenge that always make me do this kind of things :blink:

I may fail, but I still want to try....I didnt specially ordered them in, they were already in farms, I bought them and feeding them GPs and cyclopezes ;) , yes and flubberina's home-made food :lol:

Oi oi i never say anything and you start yanking at me :lol::lol::lol: Relax, i keep purple queen too, just wanna wish you good luck keeping them.

Wasnt yanking at you lah, just explaining why i bought them.....keke..actually more interested at getting barlets, but recently no sales leh.....wonder ML has or not..hmm :rolleyes:

One thing I agreed totally with my wife after sitting there looking at the anthias yesterday....beautiful, but yawn....zzzzzz..............boring. I still love tangs

still got space leh...but soon lah..another few more and the kicking out exercise must begin liao...

anyway the latest big maxima..the sky blue lines look green from the top hor...but sky blue at the side as in the pic right? hehe

i have a similar one in my tank thread...today posted a top view..u go see the top right corner of the tank....

from the side the clam look very alike to this new maxima you got....

Roidan, you are right...the blue stripes on the maxima is actually green..... :lol:

I have rescaped my tank, removed most of my softcorals like buttons and leather corals...not basically LPS dominated with a little sps for experimenting :lol:

post-34-1075623032.jpg

i love your bluey.... :lol:

blasto??? when tank ready, i give you free as tank warming present :eyebrow:

now preparing for 2 upgrades, my MH250W or 1x 400W...and the Ca Reactor :lol:

Quickly get your state-of-the-art tank done leh...very interested to see the new tank... :lol::lol::lol:

you can also fully installed all those equipment in your storeroom as well :lol::lol:

• SRC Member

You are going to put your palm onto your forehead when I tell you this... :paiseh:

1) Lost the adaptor for the outlet of that needlewheel skimmer

2) Accidentally broke the connector of my pump so still sourcing for new one. Either get connector from hardware shop or Eheim 1262(?)

3) Still waiting for the drill to drill holes into my pipes... :P:P:P

:paiseh::paiseh::paiseh:

Hopefully tomolo can get things done... :P

I thought you were afraid that your room might get too hot

I am going to find a way....somehow.....I am now thinking of getting those floodlight casing and just mount one to the back of the hood......not sure....always good to continue exploring ;)

and buy another fan, put in the room, or sleep on the kitchen sofa.........

You are going to put your palm onto your forehead when I tell you this... :paiseh:

1) Lost the adaptor for the outlet of that needlewheel skimmer

2) Accidentally broke the connector of my pump so still sourcing for new one. Either get connector from hardware shop or Eheim 1262(?)

3) Still waiting for the drill to drill holes into my pipes... :P:P:P

:paiseh::paiseh::paiseh:

Hopefully tomolo can get things done... :P

gush.... :shock::shock::shock:

yup...got it at very cheap price...found 2 crabs inside <_<

leaving them alone as they are busy cleaning the slime in the colony <_<